3rd Trimester
Options

2cm at 35weeks

I went to my ob last 2days ago she advice me to never do anything and stay bedrest in a week. Im too nervous coz im 2cm right now and my baby keep on pushing down there. Putting more presure.

Re: 2cm at 35weeks

• Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited July 2018
    I went to my ob last 2days ago she advice me to never do anything and stay bedrest in a week. Im too nervous coz im 2cm right now and my baby keep on pushing down there. Putting more presure.
    Trying to understand your post: So, you are on bed rest now and are on it for a week? 
    You being 2 cm isnt un un common. I was 2 cm for 3 weeks then dilated to 4 for 3 days before any signs of labor showed and finally delivered the 4th day. 
    You are the near end of pregnancy and it feels like a bowling ball is between your legs ;) not comfortable at all.
    Just follow your doctors orders,that's all you can do. Baby will come when ready. 
  • Options
    If your OB has suggested you take it easy, then follow their advice, but people walk around at 2cm for weeks before actually going into labor.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!