January 2019 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7

What is your EDD? 

Symptoms?

R/R/Q

Upcoming appointment?

GTKY: If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Anything else?
DH: 29 | Me: 29 
Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
DD: 10/5/16
TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
DS: 1/9/19
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7

• KLS123KLS123 member
    What is your EDD? 
    01/02

Symptoms?
    Thought I was passed the nausea/vomiting but I just had to run to the bathroom in the middle of a meeting to puke...ugh

R/R/Q
    shout out to my bathtub, ipad and Netflix for being the MVPs of my pregnancy comfort. And also my DH who brought me Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the tub last night  :*

Upcoming appointment?
    Prenatal check up on Thursday 6/28

sleep lol it's my favorite part of the day lately as I am so tired

• What is your EDD? 
    January 5th

Symptoms?
    Nausea is getting much better. Yay! My boobs are still pretty sore and I’m tired all the time. I’ve also been getting more round ligament pain and I can feel my insides shifting around making room for baby. 

R/R/Q
    Rave: job interviews this week! 

Rant: potty training sucks 

Upcoming appointment?
    July 19th will be our anatomy scan! 

Sleep lol 

Anything else?
    potty training sucks. I know I already said it but it does. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    What is your EDD? Jan 7th. 12+1 today

Symptoms? Ugh, all of them. Still. 

R/R/Q Rave: As nervous as it makes my PGAL brain, friends of ours are getting rid of all their baby stuff and DH scored their beautiful sleigh crib this morning. He's just checking to see if they have anything else we could use. I love saving $$$ (we got rid of a lot of our baby stuff over the last few years, unfortunately...).

Upcoming appointment? 
    My NT scan is tomorrow! FX for good things.

sit and enjoy the quiet house whle everyone else sleeps!

Anything else?
    Nope!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• What is your EDD? 
    12/29
    Symptoms? I’m still tired and have gigantic boobs... but I’m less nauseous, so yay!

R/R/Q DD is really getting on my nerves lately. Teen angst and disrespectful attitude is not compatible with my pregnancy hormones. 

Upcoming appointment?
    I’m going Friday for my 14 week appointment! Here’s hoping I don’t get another lecture about my weight...

Read. That’s what I’ve been doing lately when I can’t sleep anyway.
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • KLS123KLS123 member
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe good luck with your interviews! You're going to nail it

@tosh24 hang in there with the symptoms, second tri is just around the corner and hopefully that bring some relief

@DLpanda08 oh geez, I would definitely not handle teenage shenanigans well right now, my patience/tolerance is at an all time low
  • @KLS123 Thank you! I’m really excited because this job I’m interviewing for I really want and I think I would do really well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • KLS123KLS123 member
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe XF that it goes well and they have a generous maternity leave policy!
  • What is your EDD? 
    1/3

Symptoms? I’m exhausted and still sick in the morning. Starting to feel better later in the day though! I was actually able to eat a real lunch today. I’m proud of myself. 

R/R/Q We had an ultrasound appointment yesterday and the baby waved at me! I burst into tears. And we could see the little feet and counted 5 toes. It was magical. I’ve been looking at the pictures so often today. ❤️ 

Upcoming appointment? 
    I’ve got my end of first trimester appointment tomorrow morning! We are doing centering, so I’m excited to meet the other moms in my cohort! Anyone else doing centering?

Work! I work full time plus run my own business on the side. I’d take on more clients and make that money! 
  • What is your EDD? 
    Dec 23 or Jan 2nd.  Depends on who you ask.  I'm going by Jan 2nd, personally.

Symptoms?
    Horrifying gas pains.  Like wakes me in the night I wish I was in labor because that's easier to deal with gas pains.  Other than that I'm feeling like I'm into the 2nd trimester "easy" phase.  

R/R/Q
    Rant: in law family members making poor life choices that piss me off and make me not want my kids around them so much.
    Rave: husband and kids (well husband and Mr. Almost 3, the baby didnt do a ton) cleaned the whole house yesterday while I was at work and my almost 3 year old also asked to sleep in his own room and did it!

Upcoming appointment?
    next appt is 7/5.  Dating scan because nobody agrees about my due date. 
  • @sfgiantsgamerbabe good luck with the interview!! Let us know how it goes. :)
  • KLS123KLS123 member
    edited June 2018
    @alexandraseattle admittedly I had to google what "centering" meant and that sounds like a really great way to get/stay connected particularly in the postpartum period. It seems there is only one centering program offered in my area and it's for low-income qualifying only. What a shame, that sounds like it would be a great resource for a FTM like myself without a network of other moms to relate to. On the plus side, I do start prenatal yoga this weekend so hopefully people stick around and chitchat a bit so maybe I can make mommy friends there.

EDITED TO ADD: I just had a prenatal appt this morning and asked if they had considered offering "centering" and it turns out they are starting a pilot program for it in August that I will be eligible to participate it, yay!