October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 6/25

chopchop25chopchop25 member
edited June 2018 in October 2018 Moms

Stolen from last Tuesday. :)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 6/25

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25- the size of a bag of popcorn!

2. How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty good...although an older lady asked if I was due in July. Thanks lady....

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? None

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? Cocktails! I miss a good margarita 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks - rutabaga

2. How are you feeling?  Lots of different symptoms - constipation being the worst right now

3. Any appointments this week? Today

4. Rants/raves/questions? Wheaties cereal

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?  Deli meat. The first thing I"m going to eat after delivery is a ham and cheese sandwich. Yum!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

26; 14 to go! The size of a bowling pin.

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good, energy-wise. As we're all more than aware, I pee...a lot. Now it's gotten to the point that if I feel the urge to pee, but don't go within like...5 minutes...it starts to hurt. 

No.

I have 13 more weeks of work! 

Well, I am a woman with a very healthy appreciation for wine...

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 23 - a box of mac and cheese!

2. How are you feeling? Nervous because I haven't felt her move as much since when I went swimming last Tuesday. Hope she's okay in there! Also...I feel like I'm huge but I don't look pregnant.

3. Any appointments this week? Nada

4. Rants/raves/questions? It's my birthday wohooooo! 

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? Wine, champagne, and a runny egg yolk.

• Options
    Happy birthday, @chopchop25! What are you doing to celebrate?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thanks @sliztee! We were away this weekend on babymoon, which was incredible. Tonight we're going to make pizza at home and then go out to splurge on some DQ for dessert.
  • Options
    Mmmm, pizzaaaa! Glad y’all got some time away with one another <3
  • Options
    Happy birthday @chopchop25!
  • Options
    YO. WUT.

I'm six months pregnant?!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @slitzee isn't that crazy!? I saw Sept started a hospital bag thread, and knew if they were there, then we were getting close. Now it's starting to feel crazy close.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 - The only reason I haven’t put together a hospital bag is half the stuff going in mine is also going on vacation with me next week...
  • Options
    @knottieamusements I feel too overwhelmed by it to start :) I'm a notorious over-packer.
  • Options
    I need to wear and use that things I’ll be packing in my bag, otherwise I’d be done too  :D
  • Options
    @chopchop25 - I have a packing list; I’m usually pretty good about sticking to my packing lists, even when the shopping lists get thrown out the window...
  • Options
    @knottieamusements did you post that in one of the threads? I can't remember if we've all talked about it or if I'm just remembering what I read over in Sept.
  • Options
    Nope- I think you are probably thinking of @mytrueloves shopping lists.  :smile:

This is a bad week for me to try to share my list, but when we get a thread started for Hospital Bags, I’ll be happy to post it.  

Also- remember that I am an FTM, so no f-ing clue what I’m talking about.   >:)
  • Options
    Oh man, I dont plan on doing a hospital bag until like 34 weeks!
  • Options

24 weeks. VHS tape or cantaloupe!

2. How are you feeling?

Not terrible! Except for the peeing every hour thing. I counted today...7 times at work, 4 before 10 am.

Just the chiropractor and a massage. Dodged a bullet, thought my GTT was going to be this Friday. Nope, it's in 3 weeks. On a work day. Which is probably worse, but hey, maybe I won't have to go in to work after if I feel like shit?

Not a fan of the constant potty trips.

October 2017...Our 2nd anniversary dinner...we start off with a cocktail at the bar, then move to the dinner table, where we order beef carpaccio on a salt plank with manchego (probably) and a nice bottle of red wine to start. Main course is a filet, medium rare, of course. Dessert is creme brulee. All topped off with a nice pour of scotch when we get home. THAT. That is what I'm looking forward to, but since our anniversary is less than 2 weeks after my due date...probbbbably not gonna happen.

• Options
    I had thought about creating the hospital bag thread. It still seems so crazy. I was telling 2 of my coworkers who are 10 & 11 weeks ahead of me how 16 weeks seems to far, and then I realize they're down to 6/7 weeks and that makes it seem closer. I think I'll start freaking out when they go out beginning of Aug.

@sliztee Its also been hurting me more when I wait to pee. At my dr appt last week it felt somewhat painful when he pushed down on my stomach closer to my pelvic. Peeing helped.
  • Options

1. 26 weeks today; today also marks 6 months pregnant! Baby is the size of a tickle me Elmo 

2. I’m feeling pretty good, but huge. Yesterday was the first time I had trouble bending over to pick something up and I really felt like my belly was in the way.

3. N/A

4. Rave: My sister sent me the proof of my baby shower invitation today and it is perfect! She’s throwing me a travel themed shower and I love it.

I’m feeling baby girl move a ton! She has been super active the past few days. 

5. Many things, but I’m trying to stay in the moment and not think about it too much.