October 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change- 6/23

cagncoo12cagncoo12 member
edited June 2018 in October 2018 Moms

Better late than never! Sorry, brothers wedding took up my whole day yesterday!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change- 6/23

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 22 weeks, coconut

2. How are you feeling? Exhausted after my brothers wedding thia weekend, otherwise good.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? I could really do without the heartburn 

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? WINE! 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 22w, size of a hatchet head

2. How are you feeling? Alright, of and on with food still. My peeing amount went way up, even though thur amount is so tiny. And if I wait 30 seconds I'll pee again before I even get up. Fun. Getting tired faster too. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? We're moved into my mom's basement! Now just getting stuff out of the house. AND they dug on the new house a week early! So progress in all areas. Yay! 

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? Sushi! Especially smoked salmon or spicy tuna rolls. Mmmmmm.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 24 weeks! Size of a cantaloupe

2. How are you feeling? Fine! Really hot, but that's to be expected with the weather.

3. Any appointments this week? I have my glucose test tomorrow  

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? Wine! 

DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 23 weeks, the size of a bunch of grapes!

2. How are you feeling? Tired and overheated. lol but otherwise pretty good! I'm super slow these days. 

3. Any appointments this week? This coming Friday!

4. Rants/raves/questions? I have to go to GA for work tomorrow-Thurs. I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's a LOT of walking in the Georgia heat. :( 

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? WINE and Sushi!!!

• cvv1030cvv1030 member
    edited June 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks, the size of Cauliflower.

2. How are you feeling? Sweaty and sticky, but still feeling really great energy wise.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope.

4. Rants/raves/questions? None right now. 

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? I miss eating lunch meat! I know that probably sounds gross or just silly, but I literally miss just eating a cold-cut ham sandwich on days when I don't want to make something for lunch or dinner. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks, the size of Cauliflower.

2. How are you feeling? Exhausted. I had a GI bug last week that lasted for 5 days. This is the first day I’ve been able to eat since.

3. Any appointments this week? Blood work today to make sure my calcium levels are okay after being so sick.

4. Rants/raves/questions? 5 day GI bug was the worst. I thought we were going to die.

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? Sushi