February 2019 Moms
Options

Anyone expecting twins or multiples?

Might be nice to connect with others who are expecting more than one!

This is my first pregnancy and I found out June 18th we are expecting fraternal twins. I am 7w 5d today.  <3

Re: Anyone expecting twins or multiples?

• Options
    lea-v3lea-v3 member
    A lot of ladies might not know yet :) I'm 7 weeks 4 days today, but I won't have an appt until next week. I am hoping for a u/s to see my little friend at that appt. I've seen some ladies mention that their first apts are mid July.
  • Options
    Most people won’t have had an ultrasound yet - there will be a multiples thread in a few weeks!

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are too! Also fraternal, but we know they are girls! We are right behind you at 7 weeks 3 days. How are you doing so far? 
  • Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    @mellie423 how exciting, 2 girls!! Congratulations to you too! 
    I am getting more and more excited everyday. Feeling super tired and nauseous, but oddly grateful for the symptoms. 
    How are you doing? 
  • Options
    We are doing fabulously! I’m a little nervous about taking care of two. I’ve got other children and we knowingly transferred two but seeing two is a bit of a mix of excitement and fear. I’m super super happy just a little nervous! If the nausea gets too bad ask for Dilegis early on it’s better to be ahead of it.