October 2018 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 6/22

Ticker change simply means that you have started a new week of pregnancy.  For example, I go from 23 weeks to 24 weeks on Friday  6/22, so my “ticker” changes on Friday. It is our way of marking a milestone. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/22

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25w, Thor's hammer, a bag of popped popcorn, or cauliflower 

2. How are you feeling?  This morning woke up feeling like I got wasted, ran around like crazy, then fell asleep in a weird position (headache, exhausted, stiff, sore and achy).  But other than the occasional bad moments overall pretty good.  

3. Any appointments this week?  Just the dentist  :#

4. Rants/raves/questions? Sex.  It's way harder dealing with the belly being in the way this time (or I just don't remember it being this hard with DD).  I'm finding myself getting really frustrated.  

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?  I really haven't changed my habits much. I guess see rant above, also, a really cold glass of sauvignon blanc would be nice.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate how hard it is to get comfortable for sex...and I feel like I'm already so "full" down there. 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    I'm my own worst enemy too since I immediately get impatient and frustrated.  I told DH we need to plan a "date night" just to be relaxed and experiment with what works.  
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby 25 weeks, cauliflower 

2. How are you feeling?  Tired still. I think the heat hasn’t been helping with that. 

3. Any appointments this week?  Next week just a tummy check

4. Rants/raves/questions? Agree with the sex. We haven’t been having much because of it, but I still would like to so it’s a tough spot.

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery?  I am also looking forward to a nice big glass of hard cider. I already bought a nice cherry hard cider for this fall. Also a glass of rosé, it’s my summer drink but I haven’t been able to have any. Yes, I could have a small amount, but then the rest of the bottle would be wasted which would make me sad.

• Options

DH and I haven't been having sex a ton, but when we do - Doggy Style is our best friend. No belly issues.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 24 weeks, cantaloupe!

2. How are you feeling? OK. I threw up the other day which had me stabby. My back is really starting to bother me. But otherwise managing.

3. Any appointments this week? 25 week appt next week. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? I am finding it very hard to eat healthy these days. Sometimes I even crave a good salad! The problem is the energy level to make a proper healthy lunch...it's just so much easier to go through the drive thru LOL

5. GTKY: which pregnancy no-no are you most looking forward to after delivery? BEER. And sleeping on my stomach. And subs. And actually having a productive workout. 

• Options

25 weeks, cauliflower

2. How are you feeling?

pretty good

skipped my appointment this month, so nothing until July (and then it is right to every two weeks...i can't believe it)!

heartburn. ugh.

and sex too, but we have learned to just have a good sense of humor about it. sometimes laughing at what we can't do helps us not give up.

easy. vodka martini(s).

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @norahkate now I want a martini!  with soooooo many olives 
  • Options
    KFrob said:
    @norahkate now I want a martini!  with soooooo many olives 
    yes! this. we can have one together (via the internet) once our babies are born.  :*
  • Options

23wks, grapefruit

2. How are you feeling?
    More stretched in my stomach, the stretchmarks will be here soon.  With my first the first one showed up at 27wks and it was all downhill from there.

Yesterday actually.  They found the heartbeat as soon as they put the probe down, I was impressed.

Baby is crushing my lungs and I'm so out of breath.  Have we done a GTKY here with locations of where people live?  I tried to go back since I'm new and look but I realized Aint No One Got Time For That.  So have we done that if not I'd love to see where everyone is from, no names obviously.

Before I was pregnant I could care less about cold cuts and sandwiches and now I just want a damn sandwich!  So I'm going with sandwiches

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    How many weeks are you, what size is baby? 25 weeks and a cauliflower 

How are you feeling? Good my belly is getting bigger and its hard to carry my kid and pick him off the floor. I'm bloated and starting to feel big. Getting worn out easily. 

Any appointments this week? Yes Tuesday they're doing an ultrasound and glucose test.

4.Rants/raves/questions? I wish my kid could crawl so I dont have to pick him up. My boyfriend is getting 3 days off work every week to help me with my son. 

GTYK:which pregnancy no no are you most looking forward to after delivery? I guess drinking. But mostly being able to get comfortable.
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 22 weeks, a small coconut

2. How are you feeling? I've been feeling fine most days. mostly been having back issues and tired legs and feet- I got new shoes for work that I thought would be more comfortable, but have proven to be really unsupportive.

3. Any appointments this week? yes, on Tuesday I have a follow up AS since baby wouldn't move to let them get a few pics. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? pissed I got a cold from overworking myself this week at my job.

giant Italian sub sandwich and sushi!

BabyFruit Ticker