October 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC 6/22

• Loading the player...
  • @nasalot188 now I need fried chicken.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am drinking two half-decaf coffees a day and one soda, typically. I figure that's in the safe zone and keeps me sane.
  • I’m not great about eating healthy to begin with, but I’m really bad during pregnancy. I have such a fickle appetite (and stomach) that I just eat whatever I can keep down. So fast food has been on the menu. I drink La Croix instead of soda at least. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• edited June 2018
    @rc-cola I was in the process of going vegetarian when I got my BFP. 1st tri food aversions got me completely off track and unmotivated and I've been feeling terrible about it. So thanks for your post, it makes me feel a little better!

I couldn't drink coffee until about 17 weeks, but man do I feel so much better when I do. 
  • bel194bel194 member
    Non food-related confession: I had a blush-worthy sex dream about Pennywise last night and I'm not sure what to make of it 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • @bel194 What the.... :D

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Ugh, I wish I had some sex drive. I have had lots of sex dreams and in my mind it sounds great, but in real life I'm just not feeling very into it. I make sure to still do it at least once a week, but I'm just not as into it as before. Sorry, hubs.
  • I'm also not really into it. My vibrator has seen more action than DH. It's just uncomfortable.
  • edited June 2018
    My FFFC: Other than a ton of reading, online research, and talking to friends, I have legitimately not done a single thing to get the baby’s nursery started. I have not ordered a crib or any furniture yet. I haven’t even added anything to my registry yet (although I created the registry so my sister could have the link). I’ve been more focused on my MOH duties for weddings, babymoon planning, and house renovations than preparing for this baby to arrive and I really need to get started! 

At least the nursery was perfectly painted last year while we/our contractors renovated? 
  • +1 to the coffee. Iced coffee with milk is my thing right now (and I previously drank it black!!).
  • We haven't had sex in weeks. And it's not for lack of trying on my part. Ugh.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • @tlmill while this will be our first child, our dogs seem to have this spidey sense as well... although the difference is I can just shove them out the door (usually I hear them lay down against it and run in the second I open it)...
  • My sex drive is way higher than DH’s, so there’s a fair amount of taking care of things on my own. Plus anytime we try doggy-style (which is one of the few positions where my giant belly is out of the way) it just feels like everything is sitting in weird uncomfortable positions, or like my cervix is in the way. It’s definitely a bit of a mood kill. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So I just pretty much had a bowl of gravy for lunch.

I also have made no steps towards making a nursery but we don't have an extra room anyways. I'll wait until the 8 month mark and ask my friends what baby stuff they still have lying around the house and throw a used crib in my bedroom. No big deal..just need some diapers and I'm done!
  • norahkate said:
    I have never had Popeyes. In my defense, we do not have them anywhere near where I live (if at all in Wisconsin??) and also, not a huge fan of fried chicken anyway.  :#
    ETA: i did grab a soft taco supreme and a mountain dew from taco bell at lunch yesterday and it was  delicious (and then made me feel terrible, but i will still do it again).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Texted DH for when he gets out of work, reeaaalllyyyy hoping he picks up subway or McDonalds on his way home... preferably a BLT.. will definitely keep you posted if I get it or not!
  • @mamabearcj I read all the posts about french fries and made my H go out and pick some McDonalds up for dinner!
  • Update no word on fast food and I'm sad about it