December 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm embarrassed to admit this...

The last time DH and I DTD was when we were TTC.  Like most foods right now, sex repulses me.  I'm a shitty human!  :'(
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @clbness Girl, same. And with the amount of throwing up I'm still doing and reflux I'm still having, I don't see that changing any time soon! I feel bad, but also, like, I physically feel BAD! Luckily, DH is totally understanding. 
  • Options
    Really considering having my dr put me on light duty because its a massive struggle to be doing all this pulling and lifting on the floor at work. Even though I'm one of the first people to say that pregnancy is not a disability. 
  • Options
    +1 for little/no sexy time
    Yesterday we're like "let's do it after dinner" then we both over ate and didn't feel sexy. But hey, my glass of chianti was damned good with the tiramisu gelato #noregrets

My FFFC is that I've been lightly avoiding the grocery store because I can't understand the cashiers. I haven't been around southern accents in a while, and my ears are having a hard time tuning in. I'll get better, I promise!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @clbness Same. We were going to last night but then we....just didn’t. Maybe this weekend? I’m not fussed over it to be honest.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    + 1 on no sex but I've been on pelvic rest due to my SCH.  I should know next week if it's cleared. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    another one on the no sex train. Honestly, I have ZERO desire and H is getting really pissed off. But I also find I'm cramping way worse in the evenings. He's not super understanding though. 

FFC: I skipped out on the pasta bake H sent in my lunch and instead got a burger and fries. I now feel bad about myself but it was SO good. 

@echo-charlietango chianti and tiramisu sounds SOOO good. Unfortunately I've given up on finding a tiramisu that compares to Italy though. 
  • Options
    Yeah, the last time I had sex I got pregnant (and I'm sure that was the time, because it was the only time that month) so it's been a minute. Between my meds and my husband's, there's nobody in the house with any sex drive. At least we're on the same page?
  • Options
    @kristah2 I understand entirely! Our dinner friend last night used to live in Italy and we went on and on about the one-euro gelato everywhere. We agreed that the restaurant's gelato was pretty darn good, so if you're in Alabama - I know a place worth trying :wink:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @AGK2015 definitely a positive you're on the same page. Better then the fight that happens at least 3x a week at my house! 
  • Options
    I was at the store (all hail wegmans) and got so hungry on my way home that I ate a pizza bialy in the car. And I'm still about to make lunch. The hunger monster cannot be tamed. 
  • Options
    @morgantu I envy your appetite!  Food is gross to me right now (although I'm munching on kimchi cucumbers as we speak).

I'm sorry to hear I'm not alone on the no sex train!  @maureenmce I'm so sorry you're still dealing with the reflux vomiting...I really hope that goes the heck away soon!  I too have an understanding and patient husband, but I still feel bad.

• Options
    @kristah2 I'm in the same boat as you.. I don't have the desire and DH is over the top for how much he wants it. I already put enough pressure on myself, I don't need him feeling 'deprived' to add to how guilty I'm feeling.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @temmetime loveit in solidarity! 
  • Options
    I may have eaten the bulk of a 3 lb bag of cherries all by myself today. And I may currently staying a little late so that I can polish off the rest of the bag before I leave work. They're good ones, I'd hate to have them go to waste!
  • Options
    I've been bingeing (binging??) on cherries too, @AGK2015!  Thanks for reminding me I have some in my work fridge too...

• Options
    @AGK2015 Yes to all the cherries!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Add another to no sex. Granted we just did it about 3 weeks ago, but still...we both want to, but we're both too tired to stay awake long enough :joy: 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18