February 2019 Moms
Options

UO Thursday (6/21)

2»

Re: UO Thursday (6/21)

• Options
    If you are going to work in customer service for dish, Hughes net, US Cellular etc. please be able to speak somewhat good English. This is a rage statement because I've been on the phone with Hughes net for 3 hours.
  • Options
    grebretso said:
    @BourbonBiscuits Came here to say the same thing! I refuse to say DH. I obviously love him, I want to have a friggin baby with the guy. No need to add the word “dear” every goddamn time I mention him. 

Not TB shorthand, but I also loathe the word hubby. So cutesy and gross.
    Yes! I hate the term hubby and also wifey! Barf
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lauriebream that’s the same reason I love the Beatles. My dad loved them and I grew up listening to him play their vinyl every day. He died unexpectedly 2 years ago and we played Let It Be at his funeral. It’s all kinds of sentimental now.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I love other people’s dogs but I can’t stand my own. I am counting down the days until I can find them another home. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies same! My dog stresses me out more then my kids
  • Options
    @bleucheeznwine don’t ever let your kids discover beat bugs on Netflix then ! My dD is obsessed and the whole show is based on Beatles songs . She goes around the house singing black bird all the time 
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    I don't really like other people's kids.
    I’m dying.   so much  this.   The only other people’s kids I like on my friends that don’t mind if I also parent their children when there with me . Even my own kids can be assholes   lol 
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    I’m dying.   so much  this.   The only other people’s kids I like on my friends that don’t mind if I also parent their children when there with me . Even my own kids can be assholes   lol 
    All kids are assholes sometimes (mine included).

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    kayjay44 said:
    kayjay44 said:
    All kids are assholes sometimes (mine included).
    Agreed! My kid can be one for sure. And I don’t care if you call my kid out for doing something they shouldnt be, but don’t get mad when I do it to your kid. If your kid is taking my kids toy out of her hands, Ill say something. Not in a mean way but Ill step in when stuffs happening that shouldnt be.