October 2018 Moms

Thankful Thursday 6/21

Re: Thankful Thursday 6/21

• Loading the player...
  • chyviechyvie member
    @krzyriver That is so nice to hear! <3 Congrats on 4 years! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• But then it wouldn't be a free weekend anymore, @nasalot188! Keep it free and lazy!
  • nasalot188nasalot188 member
    edited June 2018
    @sliztee haha this is true! I like your thinking..
  • sliztee said:
    Thankful that my husband comes home tomorrow! I miss him like crazy.
    Ditto!
  • @ladyofarlington omg i want your neighbor. every time I come home on trash day, our trash can is in the middle of the street, in the ditch (ewww), or across the street. We gave up on a lid because it kept getting blown away!

@nasalot188 DH may paint the nursery this weekend! I'm gonna have a ginger beer and watch :D
  • Thankful for babymoon and birthday weekend on the coast this weekend! Also thankful for the lightening and thunderstorm this morning...it's been ages since I've seen a good 'east coast style' summer storm.
    @chopchop25 that storm this morning was intense!  DS really did not like the thunder though, and just kept saying “no like thunder” over and over :anguished:
  • @krzyriver happy anniversary!! I'm glad you and DH had a great talk!❤

Thankful for a beautiful day at the beach for the first day of summer and that my spf50 did the trick!!  I'm surprised I didnt get burnt. Cant say the same for the ladies I went with but they didnt reapply... it was just a beautiful day and I feel great!!
  • Thankful for good ultrasound and echocardiogram results on Baby A today. And for my mom who watched the 4 year olds during my appointments, and washed my dishes and the kids’ laundry!
    Awesome news!!
  • Aw @pumpkinpancake it was a big one!