January 2019 Moms

Weekly ticker change EDD 1/22 - 1/31

kns1988kns1988 member
edited June 2018 in January 2019 Moms
What is your EDD? How big is baby?

Symptoms?

R/R/Q

Upcoming appointment?

What did you do to celebrate father's day?

Anything else?
Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: Weekly ticker change EDD 1/22 - 1/31

• What is your EDD? How big is baby? 1/23 (9 weeks Wednesday). Grape.

Symptoms? Nausea is still lingering and I have fun pelvic pain and some cramping. And omg thirst. I feel like I'm dying of thirst all the time. 

R/R/Q: Pet peevey rant: I don't like how ticker changes are done here. On my last BMB, it was just the day of the week. I never know if I should post on Monday at the beginning of the week now or if I should wait until Wednesday when it's actually my ticker change day. 

Upcoming appointment?
    Wednesday!!!

DH took DS out and I spent the day at home by myself. It was so nice. I got to go eat a croissant and have a cappucino, I took a nap, I went to the library and Target. I had a great day. He was a little annoyed when he came home because I had disappeared without leaving a note... lol I came back eventually! It's not my fault his phone is always dead. 

Anything else?
    I think I'm going to tell my cousin when she visits me tonight. We're close, so I know she'll be really excited. 

• What is your EDD? How big is baby?
    1/22, the size of a piece of popcorn

Symptoms?
    Still nausea and exhaustion. Also some fun pain by my CS scar that I plan to ask about next week. 

R/R/Q
    @kns1988. This format just confuses me and we don’t get infor or advice from those that are due earlier in the month.

Upcoming appointment?
    First appointment is finally next Monday! I’ll be one day shy of 10 weeks. 

I let MH sleep in and made his favorite breakfast. Then we went to a baseball game. 

Anything else?

• Loading the player...
    1/27 raspberry 

Symptoms?
    Yesterday was the best I’ve felt in 2 weeks! Yay! Nausea came back today, though. Boobs are growing and have gotten tender. 

When I was breastfeeding, my left boob was a slacker and was always smaller than my right. They seem to be growing that way again. 

R/R/Q
    Rant: I’m starting to outgrow my beloved (and expensive) Third Love bras. My boobs got so much smaller after I weaned DS, so I got rid of all my bigger bras. 

Upcoming appointment?
    Not until 7/5

We went out of town to visit family. Stayed with my IL’s on Saturday night, and had lunch with my parents on Sunday. We told both sets of parents that we’re expecting. They’re excited. 

Anything else?
    We’re going to tell our news to our friends in our small group tonight. I have a shirt that says “It’s all fun and games until someone gets pregnant.” 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

According to my LMP, my EDD is 1/22. But I’m wondering if I ovulated late, and may be due closer to the 25th.
    Symptoms?
    Bad taste in my mouth, nausea, fatigue. And DH says I’m like a furnace and make the bed too hot.
    R/R/Q
    I hate how being exhausted and nauseous limit my ability to do all my projects and everything I want to do and have planned. I am always a do-er and do not like being limited or slowed down.
    Upcoming appointment?
    My first appointment is scheduled for July 5th. I’ll be a little over 11 weeks at that point.
     I took the kids to church and let H stay home and nap. Then we went to his parents house for dinner and games.
    Anything else?
  • We have told only a very few people, on a need to know basis. (Like I had to tell work because I’m a nurse and there are certain IV meds I shouldn’t handle while pregnant, or diagnosis I can’t be exposed to, etc.) 

We’re planning to tell our kids, and then everyone else, after our first appointment on July 5th, once we’ve heard the heartbeat.
  • I actually like having the check-ins like this instead of by day of the week. It’s nice to have one where I’m not always behind.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    1/24, raspberry 

Symptoms? 
    Not much, a little more tired. My blood sugar has been lower the past couple days which I’m trying not to read into.

Upcoming appointment?
    I have my first appointment Friday, so hopefully that goes well. I’m also hoping I like my provider, although I’m just seeing an NP this time not an OB, I don’t want to have to switch.

Took DD and got him a treat for breakfast and then we went to the county fair. (Which is what he asked to do.)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @cait32, good luck! I hope that everything goes smoothly. Your username and clover are super familiar. TTGP, The Knot, previous BMB?

1/26 (I'm 8+3). Baby is the size of a raspberry or a 2x2 Lego block.

Symptoms?
    Sore nipples, exhaustion, overly emotional/weepy.  I'm still having nausea and food aversions here and there but they seem to have gotten a little bit better over the past few days.  Trying not to read anything into that.

R/R/Q
    I can't wait to just be "out" at work.  This is my third baby so my blump is really obvious and I hate feeling self-conscious like people are wondering about me, "pregnant or getting fat?"

Upcoming appointment?
    Next Wednesday (6/27) I see a nurse for my intake appointment.

We went to dinner at my ILs' house where we broke the news about #3 being on the way!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • pttomato said:
    I actually like having the check-ins like this instead of by day of the week. It’s nice to have one where I’m not always behind.
    +1.  Having an end-of-the-month EDD can get kind of annoying when everyone else is hitting milestones what feels like way ahead of you (anatomy scan, V-Day, having the actual baby).  

There will come a time when about half of this BMB has their LO's in arms and the other half is still pregnant and slogging through.  I think it could be fun to have this smaller group where we get to know each other and can support each other through those last few weeks.  Just my two cents.
    1/24, wild strawberry although based on last Fri’s appt, I was measuring a few days behind! I don’t read into that quite yet bc I’ve seen where the baby is several days ahead at some point so I’ll stick with EDD based on LMP for now.

Symptoms? 
    Nausea but not as much as week 6 & 7! I am really tired but hoping this gets less and less towards the end of my first tri. Something that’s always consistent, if not increasing, is my sore boobs. Some days are “better” than others but they are so painful all the time! This week, they got slightly fuller. 

Upcoming appointment?
    I just had my first appt last Fri so I don’t have my next one until 7/13! I’ll be 12ish week by then and doc wants to do NIPT test and schedule my NT scan a week after (at 13 week mark). I just hope baby is growing well and can’t wait to see him/her on the ultrasound!

We went out to brunch and I got him some gag gifts that were quite funny. All he wanted to do was have a chill day for the rest of the day so he spent hours playing video games while I deep cleaned our house which he very much appreciated. It was such a relaxing Sunday just us as family enjoying each other. Also, a clean house does wonders to your mental state. Made us so happy and motivated us to keep it up during the week which is extremely rare for us! 

Question: 
    Would it be weird if I asked my doc if I can come in a week before my 12 week appt and ask for NIPT blood draw then? That way, if we get the results, I can go over it in time for my next appt. Totally not a big deal but I want to find out if baby is healthy sooner than later!! Also, finding out if boy/girl is tempting although we’re not sure if we want to know quite yet. What has been the process for those that have done this test? TIA :)

• What is your EDD?
    1/24 (9 weeks on Thursday)

Symptoms?
    I get fatigued easily and I am hungry ALL THE TIME. I still have a little nausea, too, but it’s finally getting better.  

R/R/Q
    I just really hate being hungry all the time! I also miss working out, but hopefully I’ll be feeling up to it soon. Right now I get tired just walking to the mailbox
  • @snackheart you’re one day ahead of me, and my nipples are so sore too. 

I just got a call from my OB that I have to start progesterone suppositories. I had to do them last pregnancy, too. Ugh. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• @snackheart you’re one day ahead of me, and my nipples are so sore too. 

I just got a call from my OB that I have to start progesterone suppositories. I had to do them last pregnancy, too. Ugh. 
    It’s awful. Particularly bad because I still nurse my 19 month old :grimace:

And I’m on suppositories too! Less than 4 weeks til I can stop, and it can’t come soon enough.
  • @snackheart I’m still nursing DD2 in the mornings and I think it’s going to kill me. 
    1/26/2018; size of a penny

Symptoms?
    Nausea, fatigue, aversions, sore boobs

R/R/Q
    really hoping my boobs don't grow like last time. They never went back to my pre preg C cup and I think they are already getting close to the same size they were at the end of my pregnancy with DD (size DDD).

Upcoming appointment?
    just had my first appointment today, saw a healthy gummy bear! My next one wont be until 12 weeks, and I'll have the NT and NIPT around the same time.

DH chose Bob Evans for breakfast (I ate SO MUCH!) and then we took DD to hyperkids, a giant indoor playground.

Anything else? 
    bought another Bella band. I hated them last pregnancy, but I already can't fit into any pants (except one pair) for work and I am not ready to start wearing maternity clothes. The band I got is more comfortable than I remember, so maybe I like them now?
  • @snackheart and @achays11 ugh, I cannot IMAGINE nursing a baby with these sensitive nipples! 
    1/30. Red/Blue pill or blueberry 

Symptoms?
    As long as I eat every two hours or so I'm mostly ok. So damn tired though. And my boobs man, they're huge and they hurt. 

R/R/Q
    My care team is awesome. It looks like I already have elevated liver enzymes so we're already showing symptoms of developing pre-e again. Womp womp. 

Upcoming appointment?
    Nurse intake yesterday. I go in for my NIPT draw on the 5th and see my OB on the 6th. I'm so glad they squeezed me in before we go to Pittsburgh for my husband's birthday. 

We were in Connecticut visiting family. Got DH a mug and a shirt. 

Anything else?
    I am *loving* how excited DS is. He keeps saying he wants the baby in his room so he can take care of it, and he keeps helping me look at baby names and wants to take care of me when I'm sick. Love him. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • achays11 said:
    @snackheart I’m still nursing DD2 in the mornings and I think it’s going to kill me. 
    Eek, I know!  How old is your DD?

We're on a countdown to weaning over here.  I'm also only nursing once a day (bedtime), but I'm going to be away for a whole week on business the last week of July and there's no way in hell I'm pumping during that time.
  • @ladystout08, I used to live in Pittsburgh, and I love it. What are your plans when you visit? Sorry to hear that you're showing signs of pre-e again. At least they know to watch and monitor this time. 

• kns1988 said:
    @ladystout08, I used to live in Pittsburgh, and I love it. What are your plans when you visit? Sorry to hear that you're showing signs of pre-e again. At least they know to watch and monitor this time. 
    My husband lived there too! We're hitting a pirates game, going to the aviary (which I hate but DH and DS love it) and hit the usual restaurants that we miss and see old friends. We go almost every year. And thanks, I'm a little nervous it will set in earlier this time around but at least I won't be blind sided again. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • @snackheart she’ll be 13 months next week. She’s on whole milk but won’t give up that morning nursing session. I’m sure she’s not getting anything and that it’s just for comfort. I’m thinking of giving her a cup of water instead because my nipple is raw and so painful. 

MH and I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago and she stayed back with my mom, so I thought we could kick the habit. But no such luck. 

Is is your LO still on BM exclusively? 
  • @ladystout08, sounds like a great trip! I love the Pirates stadium. My favorite tourist-y thing to do is Phipps Conservatory, if you haven't checked that out yet. 

• @kns1988 I don't think we've ever been there, I can't see 3D so we tend to stay away from visual stuff. Maybe I'll let the boys go while I nap, lol. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • achays11 said:
    @snackheart she’ll be 13 months next week. She’s on whole milk but won’t give up that morning nursing session. I’m sure she’s not getting anything and that it’s just for comfort. I’m thinking of giving her a cup of water instead because my nipple is raw and so painful. 

MH and I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago and she stayed back with my mom, so I thought we could kick the habit. But no such luck. 

Is is your LO still on BM exclusively? 
    No no, just nursing once a day like yours (but at bedtime)! Idk how much she gets really but it’s a nice chance for us to snuggle at the end of the day, especially since she doesn’t really like to sit still and cuddle otherwise. 

Tonight I tried just cuddling and singing to her without nursing and she was unimpressed. Didn’t try to nurse though. Maybe we can start weaning now. I’m partly sad but also kinda relieved at the idea of having my boobs to myself for 7 months before a new one arrives and wants to be attached to them all the time :lol:
    January 23
    cherry! 

Symptoms?
    Still the same exhaustion and nausea

R/R/Q
    Found the heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday which was awesome!

Upcoming appointment?
    not until July 3rd

went swimming and hung out! 

Anything else?
    not really! Just wish my appointment was sooner. 
    1/30; Raspberry 
    Symptoms?
    Tired, impatience at a whole new level (not too proud)
    Nausea
    Insomnia
    Constipation
    R/R/Q
    Love my inlaws, but when they come to visit, they are so loud and stubborn. I tell them to relax, do not clean DD's sippy cups because when they do they are sticky and still have milk in the cups or the tops are broken and then start to leak. What does my MIL do, exactly what I tell her not to? I am asking you to spend time with your grand daughter, without the hassle of sterilizing and cleaning, is that so hard???

Upcoming appointment?
    6/27 - my first appointment, I cant wait!

DH, DD, me and the inlaws went to a restaurant we have been wanting to try. Then we grabbed ice cream (in which my FIL) threw a tantrum as to how he wanted to get home and didn't want to sit with us, which upset DH. Other then that great day!

Anything else?
    I just am anxious to make sure everything is okay with the baby, Wednesday cannot come soon enough!