July 2018 Moms

New baby check in

@hayhay93@carsonraynee@TalesOfASocialIntrovert@devilcat139@rizzige03
how are you and your new littles doing girls?

my boys are 35 weeks now and still in the nicu. They’re taking bottles now and working on breathing consistently and growing. We’re hearing talk about Nolan coming home first and soon and are really hopeful. Juggling ds1 ANd going back and forth to visit at the hospital is exhausting and tough. Im worried when Hayden will be ‘alone’ in the nicu and how to visit with one twin home and ds1. I’m pumping for the twins which is going really well. I keep buying stuff to feel ready for my boys to come home and can’t wait for that. Hope you’re doing well, 

Re: New baby check in

• @crabcake18 I hope the they both get to go home soon. I can’t imagine how difficult it is having to go back and forth to the hospital. 

@devilcat139 an in home nurse with twins sounds heaven sent. That is awesome that you have help and will be able to keep her for another month. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @crabcake18 NICU life is rough, I hated having to leave them (but appreciated the time to sleep and recover from my CS without having to worry about having to take care of the boys and pump and everything else those first two weeks). I hope you get them both home soon, I can’t imagine on hard it is with a toddler too! 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @devilcat139 I’m so glad the girls are doing great and you’re able to get some sleep, that baby nurse sounds so helpful! @ssthomps it will be so nice to stop going back and forth soon! @carsonraynee that probably helps to be close by! It is hard to see moms leaving the hospital with their babies when yours are away, ugh. @comealongponds thank you! Nicu life is rough and I’m trying to enjoy the sleep too