October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 6/15

A ticker change is a milestone that happens when you roll over from one week of your pregnancy to the next. For instance, today I went form 22 weeks to 23. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/15

• Loading the player...
  • KFrob said:

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Related to the "how are you feeling" question, I'm finding myself getting moody about my body not being able to due what I want it to do.  I don't remember feeling this way with DD.  Maybe it's bc I was in better shape when I got pregnant with her? Maybe bc I'm three years older and AMA?  IDK.  

I'm the same way. I'm getting frustrated at my lack of energy and ability to move a ton. I get so frustrated when I try to sleep because I can't get comfortable and I'm trying to think of DH and make sure I don't take up too much space. I've been wanting to garden, but I'm also dreading bending over and trying to weed because of my bump. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 24 weeks cantaloupe

2. How are feeling? Very uncomfortable. This baby feels very low compared to DD, and I feel her constantly moving. It’s making moving, sitting, doing anything pretty uncomfortable.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope 

4. Rants/raves/questions? nope

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it! I can watch Rat Race over and over again. It’s such a crappy movie but I enjoy it.

• How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    24 weeks/cantaloupe

2. How are you feeling?

pretty good...pregnant, tired, and old. 

3. Any appointments this week:

i was supposed to have one yesterday but we had to schedule an appt for my son right on top of it (one of those, this is when it is type things) so i cancelled it. everything is fine so far so they are good with me just waiting until next month...funny though because it means i go two months between appts and then right into every two weeks!

4. Rants/raves/questions?

heartburn.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

so many...but maybe Friday After Next. "we're top flight security of the world, Craig!" :D

• also, this really belongs in UO, but i didn't like Love Actually at all. i just don't get the draw...how is that romantic? just could not connect with any of it... :# 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 21 weeks, he's the size of endive

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good most days with the exception of lower back pain and constipation

3. Any appointments this week? I had my AS this past Monday. I have to go back on the 26th for the Dr to get one more picture of baby's lower spine.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope

Ugh! So many! Selena, dumb and dumber, drop dead gorgeous, legally blonde

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nasalot188 :o okay, maybe a couple redeeming factors... ;)