January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change EDD January 8-14 w/o 6/11

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Symptoms?

R/R/Q

GTKY: What is on your travel bucket list? (places to visit, things to see)

Re: Weekly Ticker Change EDD January 8-14 w/o 6/11

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    9+4

How big is baby? 
    Tater tot

Symptoms?
    Somewhat nauseous in the afternoon, waves of fatigue, bloating

R/R/Q
    Think the maternity jeans might be coming out soon. My regular jeans are getting a bit snug...

Lake Como in Italy looks beautiful! I would also love to visit Germany as my husband studied there in college and has fond memories.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10w today!

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry

Symptoms?
    The usual... although I’m able to eat protein again so there’s a plus! Still super tired and I’m starting to get brain fog. Is that part of pregnancy brain?

R/R/Q
    Is it just me or does it seem like there’s only 3-4 mamas due this week? Last week or two I think only a few of us have responded to the weekly check in. Maybe the other mamas with these due dates have a life and I seemingly don’t LOL idk! 

Oh goodness! Oh so many! The US National Parks are definitely high up on the bucket list (can’t remember how many I’ve already been to, but still have yet to see Yosemite among others). Also Israel. I was supposed to go to Israel in February but had some major things come up and had to cancel. Now that I’m pregnant, I’m not sure when we’ll be able to go to Israel. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 

9 weeks 6 days!

How big is baby? 

Fits in the face of a watch or something?

Symptoms?
    Mild nausea. Weird dreams. Killer fatigue in the afternoons. 

R/R/Q

I’m going home to visit my parents this weekend and will probably tell them. I’m pgal and telling people this time around has made me really uncomfortable. My mom will probably be all emotional and over the top and I’m cringing just thinking about it.

Nepal. I want to see the Himalayas. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks today! 

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry

Symptoms?
    Still morning sickness, fatigue, less constipation but still a little bit. Hopefully my appetite will make a return soon because I’m having trouble eating as much as I need to.

R/R/Q
    I finally weaned my son from BF this week at 20 months old so I’m excited to enjoy a break for the next 7 months! Lol

GTKY: What is on your travel bucket list? (places to visit, things to see
    I would love to go to Ireland some day, but that would be a long ways off when the kids are grown up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @featherchicki I think there were more ppl in our group but then their DD got shifted. I noticed the responses were lacking too. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks today too!!

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry (I need to find a more fun description of sizes somewhere!)

Symptoms?
    Still a good bit of nausea but I’m on medicine that helps a ton. Boobs are still super sore, and I’m feeling very tired. I noticed that I’m walking a lot slower than I used to. 

R/R/Q
    We’re telling our family tomorrow and Friday and I’m so nervous. I said this somewhere before I think, but I’m very worried our families are not going to be super excited and the reactions will be very mixed. We keep telling ourselves it doesn’t matter what they think, we wanted this baby and are so excited, but I still think it would be quite the buzzkill to have family thats not happy about the baby.  Here’s to hoping I’m wrong!

Right now I think Hawaii is probably the top of my bucket list. I’d also love to go to a few of the big national parks out west, and Napa and San Francisco are up there too!  We love traveling so we’re crossed off quite a few places in anticipation of this baby and having our travel style be quite altered. 
  • Options
    @julesf817 I also feel super uncomfortable telling people we’re pregnant because we’re also pgal. I was so naive before. Just thinking everything was alright. And then 8w5d came and brought grief and sadness. I’m thankful I’m 10w and our u/s yesterday was good! But hearing some others’ stories of loss, I’m still hesitant to tell people and be happy about this pregnancy. It sucks feeling this way. I want to be over the moon excited!! 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I got my updated EDD via dating ultrasound last week and I was only 1 day off (I would like to note that my GP was 5 days off though hahaha) so I'm here to stay.

How far along are you? 
    9+6

How big is baby? pecan 

Symptoms? still nauseous here and there but much better. Still tired but I can last past 7 pm now!  

R/R/Q DH has been being so understanding with my symptoms and not being myself but this week he is being a pain. He doesn't get that I just don't have the energy to do everything I normally do. He's good at helping but he does nag if he thinks I'm not holding up my end. BUT I'm cooking your child buds so pipe the f*&K down. Honestly he's 99% wonderful I'm just mad at him today. 

I have traveled quite a bit (over 30 countries) but there are still tonnes of places we would like to visit. Southern Italy, Ireland and Japan are high on our list. We have also been avoiding zika countries since we started TTC over 2 yrs ago so we put a few S. American trips on hold. We are looking forward to travelling with our LO and introducing him or her to the world. 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    jgil85jgil85 member
    How far along are you?  9w3d

How big is baby? cherry

Symptoms? nausea all the time still 

R/R/Q I feel like a one trick pony with this sch but it's really stressing me out and I want to yell at my ob about frustrated she's making me! I just want answers. 

I really want to travel to Namibia but that's probably in our 20 year plan. I want to travel around the US and visit New Orleans and the gulf coast again and spend some time exploring. And I just want to take a kids free vacation to a nice all inclusive in the Caribbean where I can park my butt in the sand and lounge with a drink. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10w1d

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry

Symptoms?
    The tiredness is toning down a bit thank goodness.. still haven’t had any nausea.. boobs aren’t as sore.. I think the only real symptom is I’ve been getting cravings.. I’ve wanted a vegan tamale for last week and I’m going insane because I literally cannot find any anywhere! 

R/R/Q
    I’m slightly irritated about my weight loss. I’m overweight to begin with so I don’t think it’s a HUGE issue but I’ve lost 7 pounds since finding out for no apparent reason.. 

Bali! I want to go to Bali so bad for some reason! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10+2 

How big is baby? 
    Poker chip

Symptoms?
    I've hit the insomnia stage way earlier than with any of the others. So not cool.  

R/R/Q
    The H has been home a lot lately because of our breakdown. It's been nice because he's been helping around the house more than he usually would.  I kinda feel like the only thing I've done is feed kids.  It's been a really nice break for me.  

Alaska and Maine. Hawaii because my sister lives there and I miss her. There are some national parks in the west I want to visit.  I live right by so many but have never visited. I'm not sure why.