Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Oooops

edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
TTC #1 since September 2014
Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
Check out my Infertility blog 
Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
TTC History (TW):
3 losses in 2015
Met with OBGYN in January 2016
Me: all clear, H: OAT
November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
Next Up:
TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
ER#2 ~Jan 2019

Re: Oooops

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Let's pretend I didn't post this... 
    But really, beware of the threads you open. 

TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Yep, skipped right on past the OP to the QFP. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    *lurker*

Is that a first? Pretty sure I've never seen that anywhere on these boards before! I am SO glad I was busy and didn't log on until after the thread was closed and the picture removed. 

And who doesn't know that that even if something actually is IB, it looks the same as any other spotting? It's not like your blood magically changes color or something whether it's period, IB or anything else. 
  • Options
    Honestly, I’m new to this app and the responses to newbies’ questions are quite harsh at times. I am not one to EVER post anything bodily-function related, but there are plenty of other pregnancy apps out there where this is the norm. It’s quite possible that these other newbies are operating under the assumption that a standard has been set for all these type apps. *Not everyone reads the rules.*

I, for one, AM a rule reader and I’m STILL confused as to what thread I can mention I have children, or which thread I risk having my head bitten off for sharing that I ‘selfishly’ want another child even though I ‘greedily’ already have a toddler. Honestly, many of the responses I’ve seen the last few days of joining the app do seem overly rude and bitter to the OPs who post the rule-breaking questions. Perhaps the majority of the group is just over it, but the responses I’ve seen don’t give a warm feeling of gushing support and empowerment. They often come across as bullying & therefore make me highly cautious about posting anything at all. I have a very thick skin & it still makes me pause before posting, or wondering how someone might twist my post into something else entirely. 

And last—we are all either mothers or preparing to become mothers. The sight of blood or any other bodily function may not be the most pleasant thing ever— but is it really that bad? Just par for the motherhood course we all are on if you think about it...
  • Options
    @lin0442 I completely understand your point and am sorry for your challenges. What no one here is aware of is the depth of anyone else’s story. I myself was unable to get pregnant for 17 years. Finally got a very bad sickness that knocked me on my behind and made me unable to work for months, I was glued to my couch, couldn’t walk, couldn’t think straight. Turns out it was a long-standing illness that had gone undiagnosed throughout adulthood. After six months of treatment that made me sick like chemo, I was finally better and the biggest miracle: I was able to conceive.  

My point is that we really don’t know what anyone is going through. What is called a Drive-by could be someone who’s lurked for months—or not—and is finally ready to interact w the group. There are tons of rules here. Sometimes when introducing oneself you can mention your family, sometimes you can’t, amongst tons of other rules. Even after the rule-breaker apologizes for their mistake they are ridiculed, just like this secondary post about that offending picture. I am surprised by the harshness and group mentality of a place that is supposed to be welcoming to all on the journey. I’ve been a part of other groups online and never seen anything like this.

Someone told me to find my own sandbox & another said to get off my high horse. “You can’t sit with us.” “You don’t belong because you don’t think like us.” I’m just pointing out my observations as a newbie who has joined other apps before & not seen these types of “Ooooh, there’s a rule breaker?! Let me add my wicked comment or mean girl meme to teach her a lesson!” I have been disapponted by the bad behavior.  I would encourage us to be better & move away from such an unwelcoming gang mentality. 
  • Options
    keikilove said:
    @lin0442 I completely understand your point and am sorry for your challenges. What no one here is aware of is the depth of anyone else’s story. I myself was unable to get pregnant for 17 years. Finally got a very bad sickness that knocked me on my behind and made me unable to work for months, I was glued to my couch, couldn’t walk, couldn’t think straight. Turns out it was a long-standing illness that had gone undiagnosed throughout adulthood. After six months of treatment that made me sick like chemo, I was finally better and the biggest miracle: I was able to conceive.  

My point is that we really don’t know what anyone is going through. What is called a Drive-by could be someone who’s lurked for months—or not—and is finally ready to interact w the group. There are tons of rules here. Sometimes when introducing oneself you can mention your family, sometimes you can’t, amongst tons of other rules. Even after the rule-breaker apologizes for their mistake they are ridiculed, just like this secondary post about that offending picture. I am surprised by the harshness and group mentality of a place that is supposed to be welcoming to all on the journey. I’ve been a part of other groups online and never seen anything like this.

Someone told me to find my own sandbox & another said to get off my high horse. “You can’t sit with us.” “You don’t belong because you don’t think like us.” I’m just pointing out my observations as a newbie who has joined other apps before & not seen these types of “Ooooh, there’s a rule breaker?! Let me add my wicked comment or mean girl meme to teach her a lesson!” I have been disapponted by the bad behavior.  I would encourage us to be better & move away from such an unwelcoming gang mentality. 
    QFP
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @KristoKekerooni <3 thank you! And I heartily approve of both gifs ;)