Infertility

Newbie here!!! IVF mentioned

Hello everyone!!!  I'm Tanya and I have honestly been a long time lurker on this board, first time poster.  My husband and I have been TTC for 12.5 years now, I went off all forms of BC 6 months before we got married in 2006.  We had hoped to conceive naturally but that was not in the cards for us.  We have had multiple failed IUIs, and are now going through our first round of IVF.  We have had a good outcome with retreival and fertilization so far, with 9 current embabies, 8 are grade A, 1 is grade B on day 3.  We are doing a 5 day blastocyst transfer tomorrow and I am super nervous about it!  This is just something we have wanted for so long, and I'm afraid that we used up all the good luck and good news on retrieval and fertilization.  Anyone have any advice for me for tomorrow?  DH will not be going with me to my transfer.
Even though I have been a lurker for a long time, I definitely sent up prayers and baby dust wishes for all of you guys!!!
<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Newbie here!!! IVF mentioned

• Best of luck to you! There is a June IVF board to talk to others going thru the same thing as you :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• more14more14 member
    Good luck tomorrow! Sorry you're going through IF for so long and hope you will soon be out of here, with a healthy baby growing inside.
    My only advice to you is to take a big breath and try to relax. I had my transfer without my DH (he was out of town) and I just did all the things that made me happy - I got myself a cup of hot chocolate after, got home cuddled my dog and watched comedies all day in bed.
    FX and sticky thoughts