1st Trimester

Introduction :)

edited June 2018 in 1st Trimester
Hi! I’ll try to make this short and to the point. Sorry for any typos and if this bounces around a lot. Mama has ADD ;) My husband and I have been married for 7 years. In 2012, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world. Fast forward to February of this year. I got pregnant on the pill and ended up having a ectopic pregnancy that thankfully took care of itself without medical intervention. My husband and I decided it was time to start trying for baby No. 2 after that. I didn’t get a period until April, which was frustrating, but okay considering my body probably needed the time to recover. In early May, I landed pregnant again, but I’m guessing it was chemical because the faint line never got dark. I didn’t tell my husband because I didn’t want to give him false hope. I was at peace with what was happening (again). This was what happened in February and I was discouraged, but I didn’t feel defeated.  On Monday, June 4th, I took a test, just to see if this was my month. After swinting and holding the test at different angles, I came to terms that it was negative.. Tuesday, June 5th I had faint cramping all day. Stupid period was going to start early! Friday, June 8th, I was set to start my next cycle. I decided on Thursday to take another test. I didn’t feel pregnant. I just wanted to make sure I was prepared because I hate period surprises at work (eyeroll). I dipped the test, covered it with a napkin and went into the living room with it. My husband and I talked about our day to burn time. Finally, my husband moved the tissue and there it was! TWO lines! And it wasn’t faint! I’m so happy, but also scared. I’m trying not to let what happened early this year take away from the joys of what is going on this moment. If anyone has similar stories l, I’d love to hear how a healthy pregnancy followed.. just to ease my mind.
<3 LMP was May 11. Projected due date is set to be February 15th! <3
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introduction :)

• wildtotwildtot member
    edited June 2018
    **Image removed by Admin**
    Hi! I’ll try to make this short and to the point. Sorry for any typos and if this bounces around a lot. Mama has ADD ;) My husband and I have been married for 7 years. In 2012, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world. Fast forward to February of this year. I got pregnant on the pill and ended up having a ectopic pregnancy that thankfully took care of itself without medical intervention. My husband and I decided it was time to start trying for baby No. 2 after that. I didn’t get a period until April, which was frustrating, but okay considering my body probably needed the time to recover. In early May, I landed pregnant again, but I’m guessing it was chemical because the faint line never got dark. I didn’t tell my husband because I didn’t want to give him false hope. I was at peace with what was happening (again). This was what happened in February and I was discouraged, but I didn’t feel defeated.  On Monday, June 4th, I took a test, just to see if this was my month. After swinting and holding the test at different angles, I came to terms that it was negative.. Tuesday, June 5th I had faint cramping all day. Stupid period was going to start early! Friday, June 8th, I was set to start my next cycle. I decided on Thursday to take another test. I didn’t feel pregnant. I just wanted to make sure I was prepared because I hate period surprises at work (eyeroll). I dipped the test, covered it with a napkin and went into the living room with it. My husband and I talked about our day to burn time. Finally, my husband moved the tissue and there it was! TWO lines! And it wasn’t faint! I’m so happy, but also scared. I’m trying not to let what happened early this year take away from the joys of what is going on this moment. If anyone has similar stories l, I’d love to hear how a healthy pregnancy followed.. just to ease my mind.
    <3 LMP was May 11. Projected due date is set to be February 15th! <3
    Congrats! 
    A few things...
    1. It’s against the rules to post pics of your pee tests. I suggest removing them.
    2. You should put TW as trigger warning regarding you losses. It can be hard for some ladies to read about them.
    3. I would suggest going to your BMB (February?) and begin to participate there. They will be the best group of ladies who maybe going through similar motions as you.
  • :( sorry! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml