January 2018 Moms

Milestones

Tell us about how your baby is progressing.  This is a great place to update us on well baby checks, height and weight percentiles, etc.  Also a perfect place to brag the latest and greatest activity your little one has mastered... Pictures are always welcome!!

Re: Milestones

• Odin has currently mastered rolling over all different ways and is practicing sitting up on his own.  He loves to play with his feet too!

• Elliott is still learning how to roll over, he’ll do it sometimes, just isn’t consistent. He holds his own bottle and loves grabbing and chewing on anything. He’s doing extremely well at sitting up, and grabbing at his feet, he looks at them and try’s to figure out how he can he get them in his mouth. We go for his 4 month appointment on the 15th, so we’ll see then how much my baby has grown. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Liza found her toes yesterday! (Sorry this was from my Instagram story haha)

• Such cuties! My Alexis Rose is just starting to roll from tummy or back and trying so hard to get from her back to tummy!