December 2018 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday • 6/5

TWs are real. What's yours today (or recently)?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: TW Tuesday • 6/5

• Options
    My TW is just Past Echo. For some crazy reason I thought that I could just take B6 at night without Benadryl. I felt like total crap all weekend. Last night my cognitive faculties jumped in and said "Hey, yo, take the pink pill again" and wouldn't you know, I feel amazing again.

(Bonus, I found this comparison of Unisom v. Benadryl, because I forgot that the latter was good for nausea. Thank goodness I always have some at home because #1 it's cheap, and #2 chronic allergies blow.)

Anniversary
  • Options
    This damn office building is a giant TW. It is a consistent 63° in here year-round. I'm so tired of freezing my ass off every day! Last Summer we had a few triple digit days, and I still had to keep my space heater blasting when I was at work. It's absolutely ridiculous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hollyyyy Ugh! I know that pain. I read somewhere that the standard office temps were originally made for the comfort of men in suits. A PITA regardless, but I'm happy you have a space heater to help.

Anniversary
  • Options
    abowlsabowls member
    @holyyyy I'm with you.  I have two levels of jacket and a blanket at my desk.  I no longer care what shirt I wear to work because it's going to be covered by a jacket all day anyway.