July 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 6/5

1. How far are you? How big is baby?
2. New symptoms?
3. Rants/Raves?
4. Questions?
5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat? 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 6/5

• Options
    1. How far are you? How big is baby? 32 weeks baby is the size of a squash. 

2. New symptoms? Starting to feel some Braxton Hicks especially after driving in traffic to work for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Also having to pee a lot more and feeling more pressure on my bladder. 

3. Rants/Raves? My work commute! I seriously dread going to work every day bc I have to sit in so much traffic. By the time I’m at work, my back is killing me and I have the worst headache. Then have to do it all over again coming home. My work isn’t very open to working from home but I can do everything I do in the office from Home and be more productive. Hoping my boss will be open to it, at least 1-2 days a week would make a huge different. 

4. Questions? 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat? Hawaiian shaved ice and ice cream from a place by our house. They always have fun summer flavors and just brought back my favorite Lili koi li hing  pineapple sorbet. Yum! 
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    1. How far are you? How big is baby? 33 weeks! Baby is celery.
    2. New symptoms? Not hungry for meals but craving everything sweet :) 
    3. Rants/Raves? I feel like I'm an emotional mess! Some of it is my own doing, the rest is coming from outside sources that I don't know how to handle. 
    4. Questions? Am I crazy to start feeling more ok with my scheduled induction? (not being induced for anything besides convenience for OB). I kind of like having the plan in place.
    5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat? Ice cream!! YUM!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far are you? How big is baby? 36 weeks. Baby is the size of a papaya
    2. New symptoms? Lots of pelvic pain
    3. Rants/Raves? none
    4. Questions? none 
    5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat? I love popsicles 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    1. How far are you? How big is baby? 35 weeks....babies were estimated at 5 lb 5 oz and 5 lb 11oz at my appointment last week....
    2. New symptoms? Pinching/pressure in cervix like crazy....baby A is so low in my pelvis!
    3. Rants/Raves? N/a
    4. Questions? N/a
    5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat?  Right now I'm craving ice cream sandwiches!!!!
  • Options
    amdftwamdftw member
    1. How far are you? How big is baby? 33 weeks... apparently baby is the size of celery

2. New symptoms? Lots of pressure kicking in and pain after sitting at my desk at work for too long

3. Rants/Raves? Rave - my husband surprised me over the weekend by buying a window AC for our bedroom

4. Questions? None at the moment.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat? I love allll the summer treats.  Ice cream, freeze pops, popsicles, anything cold.  I'm weird and summer is actually my least favorite season weather wise... so anything that gives me relief from the heat is great.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. How far are you? How big is baby?
    36w 1 d; baby is a papaya. 

2. New symptoms?
    Increased contractions, but nothing that settles into a pattern for longer than a couple of hours.  Increased pressure on cervix/lightning crotch. Restless legs have REALLY ramped up; I've been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night, ugh. 

3. Rants/Raves?
    Besides not sleeping, which is a HUGE rant, I've had a couple of people pass of an opinion I had (that they didn't like) as me being overly emotional because I'm pregnant. So not cool. 

4. Questions?
    Anyone else realllllllly ready for their little people to come? 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite summer treat?
    Ice cream....always ice cream. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    So I had my 36 week appointment this morning; no real cervical change, but I'm measuring 41 weeks.  Lovely.  I'm going in for an ultrasound on Monday to follow up on the position of my placenta (it's been a bit lower than they'd like, and I'm really hoping for a vaginal delivery).  If everything looks good, maybe my giant size (and giant baby--no GD or anything) will mean an induction before 39 weeks?  :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    Wow @ethnomusicwhat - that's exciting!  
  • Options
    Thanks, @MichelleAG05!  I'm hoping so, otherwise, it means I'm just massive for longer.  ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~