TTC After a Loss

Intro

Well, I guess I belong here now. I'd been part of the January BMB. 

I had a loss (blighted ovum) on May 29th. I'd started cramping/bleeding lightly the day before and it picked up the morning of the 29th. I went in for a check and they found no embryo. I had to go through a misoprostol cycle and the bleeding's finally settling down, so the loss is feeling more real. This was our first pregnancy/first loss. I'll be on the bench for awhile while I wait for my cycle to return. 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: Intro

• @catlady2015 I'm so sorry to see you over here. It's never easy. Be patient and give your self room to feel how you feel. We are always here for a shoulder to cry on :heart:
  • @catlady2015 Oh no, I’m so sorry to see you here. We’re here for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • *lurking*

I'm so sorry for you loss @catlady2015.  It's so cruel and unfair.  These ladies are a great support system and I hope you can find some comfort knowing you're not alone <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Sorry for your loss.  I hope your cycle returns to normal quickly and that you find some support on the board.
  • @catlady2015 I’m sorry for your loss! This is definitely a group that no one wants to belong to but there are a lot of wonderfully supportive women here! 
  • So sorry for your loss.  Welcome. 
  • @catlady2015 I'm so sorry for your loss. It is really heartbreaking to find out that your baby didn't grow the way you thought and hoped. You are definitely in the right place to receive support. 
  • @catlady2015 I’m so sorry for your loss, but you are not alone: no one understands your loss better than the ladies in this group. Hang in there.
  • @catlady2015 I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m also a first pregnancy first loss, so heartbreaking. Hope you can take the time to heal and take care of yourself <3
  • @catlady2015 I'm so sorry for your loss. We get it. All of the emotions and the roller coasters. It's not easy but we are here for you. 
  •  I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I was a late December mom, first pregnancy, first loss also. Nothing can take the pain away, but we are here for you! 
  • @catlady2015, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that your stay is short and you feel loved on and supported while here.