January 2019 Moms
Options

Anyone else pregnant with twins?

Im 7w3d today and wondering if anyone else is pregnant with twins? Still in shock and looking to connect with those in the same situation! 

Re: Anyone else pregnant with twins?

• Options
    Complete and total surprise twins here but still super early (9 weeks). Have a 2yo DD who will be 2.5 when they are scheduled to arrive. Maybe if we have some others we can start a multiples thread?  
  • Options
    Yay! I’m so glad to have found at least one other person! I’m super early, almost 8 weeks and have a 2 year old daughter as well. She will turn 3, 3 months after they are born (that is, if I make it to that due date). It was a total shock to us also! They said we had a third sac that was empty-I think my husband almost passed out. Let’s keep in touch! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There were two sacs at my ultrasound around 5w5d but not much else yet.  My OB said it could be twins or could could vanish.  I go back this Thursday.  My dad is a twin so it was kind of always on my radar but we weren't even sure whether to try for baby #2 (DS is 20 months) so #2 and #3 all at once would be very daunting!  
  • Options
    Hi ladies just a quick update we had an US today and it looks like one of our bubs stopped growing sometime last week. Our other baby is thriving tough, and measuring on- time for size and a strong heartbeat so we are keeping positive for a healthy singleton pregnancy. Good luck to you all! 
  • Options
    We aren’t sure yet. We transferred 2 embryos and the betas have been high so we think two but we also know that betas don’t actually tell you anything so it could go either way. We are thrilled with two but would be just as happy with one. We don’t find out until the 20th. We are technically due in February but either way the doc will schedule for 1/31 at the latest. 
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks. First OB appt is in 3 weeks. I dont know for sure but I have had this strong feeling for several weeks that it is twins!
  • Options
    Thinking of you, Joniandtoe.  So very sorry for your loss.  I tried to send you a pm but not sure it worked.  Keep us updated on how everything goes with your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Just found out today that we are having twins, so I'll be in the same boat. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! How far along are you?
  • Options
    @wildcat2017 8w5d. They were measuring ahead, but not enough to change my due date. But I've also already been warned I will be delivering in December. They're coming no later than 37 weeks. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My last two were twins! Still waiting to find out this time though! Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LauraK33 said:
    My last two were twins! Still waiting to find out this time though! Congrats!!
    Same! I have twins who will be 2 in September. Waiting to find out if we'll have another set or another singleton! 
  • Options
    We are! We are due in Feb but will deliver in January so moving over here. 
  • Options
    Lurking and a little jealous. As much as we always said we wanted tow kids and we already have one, we were both secretly hoping it would turn out to be twins. 8 week ultrasound says no. We still have a tiny crazy hope that at the NT scab on July 4, we’ll see one that for missed. Haha.