July 2018 Moms
Options

Just for fun - coming home outfits!

2»

Re: Just for fun - coming home outfits!

• Options
    Thank you all so much for the guidance on sizes! Loving all the outfits - such a cheery thread!

@kbernal2021 thanks for the Jane.com suggestion. Is it like zulily with daily deals/shorter-term offers? 
  • Options
    @summermama18 I personally like it better than zulily. I've never found zulily to offer very great deals, at least not on items I've looked at, I can normally find them cheaper off zulily even with their sale price. But the concept is the same yes, they offer daily boutique deals and most of them last longer than 24 hours but each deal should tell you when it expires. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And846And846 member
    @Sarafuss i LOVE the outfit!! How do you like the Copper Pearl swaddle? I got a matching robe and swaddle set from Milkmaid (and letterboard) for her social media abs family announcement. 
  • Options
    @julianne0 the seller is House of Gangy.  It’s such a soft fabric!  

@And846 it’s so pretty and soft!  It’s a great fabric for a summer baby IMO.  I plan to use it a lot as a blanket for the car seat and nursing out in public to show it off lol.  I probably won’t use it much for actually swaddling/sleeping since I bought an Ollie Swaddle.  Oh and I have a letter board also to put her full name and birth stats on for more pictures!

I love seeing everyone’s outfits and ideas! I’m getting so excited!  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love that @runsomewhere!  I attempted to buy a onesie that turned out to be sold out, so I've bought a plan maroon one and I'm thinking I'll make something on my Cricut.  If I have time.  If not, there's a random hand me down GAP jumper in my hospital bag just in case.  Poor baby #2.
  • Options
    I have no idea but some of these are so cute. It is hard with a boy. 
  • Options
    @kbernal2021 - I do think it's a cute idea, though would be cuter if she were actually born on July 4. I think people will like it regardless though, it's an adorable outfit!
  • Options
    @MichelleAG05 Looking like I'll be induced on the 2nd so she may be here on the 4th to actually wear it! I caved and bought it lol