July 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change 06/01-06/03

edited June 2018 in July 2018 Moms
How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc?
run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 06/01-06/03

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    34w tomorrow, which feels like a big milestone since I didn’t make it to 34 last time! Baby girl is the size of a bag of chips or a baseball glove

Interested to see if I’m uti Free this week at my appointment! I’m not holding my breath. Waddling and so freaking hot all the time but otherwise surviving. 

34w appointment on Tuesday 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    Officially on maternity leave and I couldn’t be happier! Trying to get a lot done between now and baby day!

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc?
    I’ve been ploughing through my list of freezer meals...I have waffles, breakfast burritos, muffins, burgers, General Tso’s chicken, shredded chicken & black beans done. I just need to finish up meatballs and pasta sauce and stock my freezer and pantry with staples (I’ve been doing a bit each week so I don’t have one massive grocery bill). 

DH is working on getting things painted and organized since we just moved in at the end of February. 

34, butternut squash 

Feeling huge and really annoying by everyone lately 

Nothing for two weeks 

Random Questions
    Nothing right now 

Rants/Raves
    annoyed by DHs comments on how i look. He doesn’t really say anything bad but i just hate things being pointed out. Like yes im pregnancy and huge and i don’t feel pretty most days. Also I’ve been commenting for over a week to take DS to the pool tomorrow and now he’s says he doesn’t want to. He doesn’t like those types of crowds but i hate how he has to overturn something fun. I won’t be able to do it for much longer this summer.

I’ve had some clothes washed already but still need to get things out of the crawl space. No hospital bag yet. Doing that next weekend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for not formatting 

32 weeks Friday. 

Getting more ore and more uncomfortable everyday.

no appointments this week. Will have one at 34 weeks.

we have been preparing DD by buying and reading some big sister books. She is so excited- she has no clue how upside down her world is about to become. She is the only grand child in both sides. 
    I was 34 weeks Friday. Big as a butternut squash!

Only my right foot is swollen. It’s not crazy swollen but definitely more than my left or anything else.

having lots of contractions most likely BH. 

Heartburn is constant- and annoying 

34 week appointment on Tuesday! 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    I’m hoping to convince my OB at my appointment to do an induction on my due date. I’m nervous because I know they don’t like doing them until closer to 41 weeks, but I’m only going to have help for the week after my due date so if I don’t get induced until 41 weeks then I’ll have to come home from the hospital and manage 3 kids alone. 

I need to start figuring out some easing things that I can make for dinners after baby. I get overwhelmed easily at mealtimes with a newborn so I want to be a little bit prepared. I’m also going to decide soon on big brother/big sister gifts from the baby here soon too. My DS really liked getting a gift from the baby so I figured I’d continue the tradition for DD too. 

hospital bags are essentially packed and ready to go. I’ll probably put them in the car soon because last time I was sent from the doctors office straight to the hospital and wasn’t allowed to go home first to get my bag. Rather not do that this time
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 33 weeks

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms? Having a hard time sleeping is my newest one

Appointments/US this week: appointment and US on Thursday.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc? Nothing really! I need to build the baby swing, pack my bag, get the car seat out of the attic.... but it can all wait. I will get in gear around 37 weeks
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 33 weeks, size of stock of celery or a ferret 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms discomfort all around; sleeping, showering, sitting, standing, moving.

Appointments/US this week growth scan on Wednesday

Random Questions Does anyone else feel discomfort/pain when baby moves a certain way toward the surface of the belly? It's almost like muscle stretching pain

Rants/Raves I'll spare you...

Not really...just waiting for her arrival. Havent even set up her crib yet.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @zombiehoohaa there’s one particular position she moves into every now and then that I find really uncomfortable. It feels like she’s bruising me from the inside when she does it and I hate it. I always rub the spot to be her to move but she’s clearly comfy like that because she does it all the time. 

• @zombiehoohaa i feel like my skin will burst sometimes because he pushes outwards. I can’t sit i certain positions too long because he goes WAY low like he’s about to claw his way out of my vagina. 
  • @comealongponds and @wildtot whew! Good to know it's not just me...this kid LOVES to be on the right side of my stomach and push her butt/body out. It gets super sore because of that. Even when I nudge her, she goes right back to that spot. Stubborn girl. I've been feeling her hiccups all the way to my anus. Literally feels like my butthole is puckering on it's own. Such a weird and uncomfortable feeling. Lol 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Had a hard time wiping after I peed today because of the way he was sitting. Little stinker wouldn’t let me wipe my own butt. 
  • A little late to the party - sorry ladies!

How far along today? How big is baby? Today: 33+2 (33 weeks on Sunday).

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Sleeping is an ongoing issue - but also I shared that me and the bump were in a fender bender last week and so now I'm dealing with some resulting anxiety about the health/safety of my babe.  He's been very cooperative and moving around a ton so it's easing my fears a little, but I am still going to demand an ultrasound at my appointment tomorrow.

Appointments/US this week  See ramble above...lol.

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Rant: I am so frustrated with many of my colleagues

How are you preparing for baby? Doing anything besides the obvious nursery/ packing bag/ washing clothes, etc?  So many kegels... Otherwise, trying to stock up on household essentials and will start cooking some freezer meals soon.

@zombiehoohaa Yes - I feel this all the time!! It's so uncomfortable - but I think normal. I've also been feeling the butt hiccups - DH gets a kick out of it... he thinks it's so adorable when his son is a scoundrel (oh brother). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well I'm super late to this but I was MIA all weekend.

How far along today? How big is baby? 32+4, 32 weeks last Friday

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms:  I think I have some kind of infection, I'm thinking BV.  I've had it in previous pregnancies so I think that's what's going on.  Kind of annoyed because I'll have to make a special appt to go in to be checked because I just had an appt on Friday and don't have another until the 19th.  

Appointments/US this week: The usual NSTs/fluid check on Tuesday and Friday and blood work on Friday.  That's it this week.

Random Questions:  Nope

Rants/Raves: Rant would be people commenting on my size (as usual).  When people hear I potentially have until the end of July before I give birth I end up acting like I'm dreading it too.  It's hard to explain but I feel like people are just bringing me down.  I feel pretty good still so when people say "oh you have so long to go!" I end up saying something to agree with them and I don't know why.  Rave would be that our deck is finished and we only have a few more small projects to go on my "complete before baby" list!    

Well, we have a list of home improvement projects we've been working on as I mentioned.  This weekend DH is doing some landscaping/yard work and I'm going to be painting trim and organizing the last closet on my list.  I have tackled the others already.  Hospital bag is packed and I have a list of things to add last minute tucked into the side pocket of the bag so I don't forget.  The only other things to get ready for baby are to put the cosleeper together and the new bouncer/rocker seat together.  And I guess install the car seat.  But we probably won't do all of that until I'm much closer to delivery.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker