BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Why my SO is Awesome 6/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee I love how he thought of your son too and let him in on the secret. So sweet! 
  • Options
    @libertymomrn That's so sweet! My husband had always been so supportive of home birth too. I've always had bad back labor and he never stopped giving me back pressure even though he was exhausted. Our first was a long labor drawn out over 3 days (thankfully not full on active labor the whole time) and he was probably as worn out as me by the end of it, but he never complained. 

DH is awesome because he always tells me how gorgeous and sexy he thinks I am and just makes me feel amazing even when I'm not feeling the best about myself. He's just always built me up and never said anything negative about my appearance even when I felt gross and fat postpartum. It's just been great to have a cheerleader like that. 
  • Options
    @Jackiemxoxo kudos to DH, but when you said taco bell... I think my mouth watered a bit. Crunch wrap supreme is on my mind right about now.  :D:D 
  • Options
    @libertymomrn awesome hubby!!!!
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee that's sweet and two happy kiddos...priceless! 
  • Options
    @blueowl08 haha, too funny! You can now tell him he has made the "great SO" thread. :) 
  • Options
    DH just went to get me ice cream!
  • Options
    DH bought me a whole gallon of chocolate milk at the store yesterday (I guess it's for me and DS but close enough) ....and a bag of sour patch kids! They were delicious! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @drabong88 Sour Patch Kids was the only  thing I really craved during my PG with DD. SPK for life! 
  • Options
    I’ve been so sick and so tired, that he’s had to pick up basically 99% of household chores. He doesn’t cook so he fetches dinner when I’m too sick/tired to cook and has just been very understanding when I say I need to go to bed at 730pm lol. Also sometimes just the look of “I can see how miserable you are and I’m sorry and I love you” makes a huge difference 
  • Options
    @emmaaa your DH sounds like a keeper to me! Sounds like our husbands were cut from the same cloth. 

My DH is super awesome because he tolerates me and my moodiness. 
  • Options
    DH has not complained once about my neediness. He’s used to cooking and doing the laundry but as of late, he’s also been the only one giving DD a bath every other night. I don’t need a fancy car or diamond necklaces. I have a guy who would respond to my text at 11 PM saying he’d make me some dino nuggets bc I’m too hungry to sleep (current situation: I’m in bed starving while he’s cleaning up). I don’t ever say it enough or let him know just how appreciative I am that he doesn’t mind doing these things. 
  • Options
    When we were on vacation last week and on our last night he sat in the hotel room and played on his phone from 6pm to 8:30 because I was too tired to do anything and sleeping. Then he woke me up to do my PIO shot then he went to bed at 10pm with me even though he wasn't tired so I could rest. He didn't pressure me to not waste our time and go do an activity.  

Yesterday he cooked chili for me to keep me regular and didn't make it spicy even though he loves spice. Then he did all the dishes and packed my lunch for me. And he always makes sure I have a seltzer in the flavor I like cold. 
  • Options
    DH spent several hours last week waxing my car, which he does several times a year. My car is red, so it looks so damn pretty after waxing.

Then, a few days after he waxed, a huge splat of bird poop landed on my trunk. I couldn't handle cleaning it, because just thinking of the poop was making me nauseous. DH noticed it without me saying anything, and cleaned it off of my car right away. 

• Options
    bb2510bb2510 member
    DH is out of town (which sucks), but he stayed on the phone with me at 5:00 AM while I was vomiting to try to make me feel better with jokes and suggested remedies ("Do you have a lemon? I read sucking on a lemon helps...also, don't worry. I was reading that in the second trimester this gets easier.")
  • Options
    My DH rescheduled some testing they’re doing at work tomorrow so that he can leave early and go to the doctor with me! He knows what a nervous wreck I am about the possibility of bad news and he wanted to be there for me. :heart:
  • Options
    DH has always been in charge of DS in the mornings. He gets him up, dressed, fed and off to daycare. This summer, he has to be at football workouts really early, so taking care of DS in the a.m. is on me until August. 

I have always appreciated DH handling the mornings, but I extra appreciate it now. DS has to eat his breakfast in his high chair in the bathroom while I shower/get ready. I have yet to make it to work on time. HOT MESS. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    @kkb0520 OMG I had no idea that existed, but now I think I desperately need one.  Or at least a grilled cheese sandwich. 

• Options
    My Hubby gained hero status today when, during a particularly bumpy landing he was able to apparently use ESP and grab a barf bag and hold it up in front of me just in time to keep me from vomming all over myself on an airplane on our first day of vacation. He then held that full barf bag and carried it off the plane until he found a place to throw it out. Could have been a way worse situation had he not been paying attention! My takeaway is that two international trips within 3 weeks during the first trimester is the worst idea I’ve ever had  :s