Introduction *waves* — The Bump
Trouble TTC

Introduction *waves*

Hello! My name is Elise, I work in public communications and I've been married to my husband since October 2014. I enjoy reading and podcasts and walking on my local trail system. I spent several months on the TTGP board, but I just can't keep up with the speed of posts over there after changing jobs. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and cheering you on in your journeys :)

We started TTC in March of 2017 and saw the RE in March 2018. I was diagnosed with PCOS. I had my first IUI last cycle with Clomid and Ovidrel trigger before the IUI, but my lone follicle never ruptured. I am in the TWW for my second IUI with a higher dose of Clomid. I had two follicles this time (hooray, they ruptured!) and am on Progesterone suppositories until the end of the cycle.

Me: 28 | H: 29
Married: October 2014
TTC #1 March 2017
Dx: PCOS - March 2018
IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
IUI #2: May 2018
Bababatty

Re: Introduction *waves*

• Welcome to the board @elisek .  Hope your stay here is short and sweet.  Good luck with this IUI cycle!  
    Feel free to join us on the weekly check in thread.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
    elisekBababatty