New to The Bump

Hello!!!

Hello! I’m new to the bump! I am 8weeks along with my second child!!! I’ll get a better timeline when I go for my first ultrasound on my birthday June 5th! I also have an 11 month old boy. I’m looking for fellow plus size moms and moms that have extreme anxiety and are on medication for it. I need a support system badly. I’m getting such different opinions from family and doctor as far as the medication goes (I’m obviously following doctors advice right now) but I feel alone and scared right now and would just love a friend. I hadn’t lost ALL the weight from my first baby and from my physical afterwards my first baby my cholesterol was a little bad. So I’m just all around full of anxiety. Please share your stories, I can’t wait to meet you all! Also I am 34 years old and married

Re: Hello!!!

• Hey there, this board is actually pretty dead and not super frequented. Your better bet is to go to your birth month board (BMB) and post there. Typically, people start (or you can start) threads for plus size moms, mental health, etc. Here's the link to January. https://forums.thebump.com/categories/january-2019-moms FYI, they already have a couple plus size threads, but they're back on page three so you'll have to scroll through a bit.