December 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change ( due dates 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, 12/31)

gorgeousarielgorgeousariel member
edited May 2018 in December 2018 Moms
1. How many weeks are you?  

2. What size is baby? 

3. How are you feeling? 

4. Any appointments coming up?

5. R/R/Q? 

GTKY: Do you think you'll have a Babymoon? Where do you think you'll go? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change ( due dates 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, 12/31)

• Options
    I guess I go here now! After 2 ultrasounds, they changed my date. I'm officially Jan. 7 but I have history of delivering early. 

8w
    2. What size is baby? 
    Raspberry
    3. How are you feeling? 
    I feel good. The bleeding from my SCH has stopped so that's great news! 
    10w blood draw week of 6/11
    12w NT scan 6/25
    5. R/R/Q? 
    Dh finished installing  led can lighting in the kitchen. Hello Light! Lol
    We try to take a week vacation in the fall because DH can't take any time off in the summer. We have family in Michigan and Wisconsin so we may visit them. 
  • Options
    12 weeks this week

2. What size is baby?
     The size of a plum - 2ish inches and about half an ounce. 

3. How are you feeling?
     I feel huge and gross. I need DH to come home because he’s good at telling me I look cute and adorable. 

My n/t scan is on Thursday, and my next doctors appointment is 6/7

5. R/R/Q? 
    I wish my kids were old enough to chill by themselves for 30-60 minutes. I neeeeeeeeed to go running and DH has been gone for days. I hate this time of year. 

Probably not. Honestly I need to save as much vacation time as possible for maternity leave, so it’s just not going to work
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    9 weeks! 

2. What size is baby? 
    Size of a cherry! 

3. How are you feeling? 
    I feel pretty good aside from being overly tired all the time.

Not for awhile -- next appt is in late June. 

5. R/R/Q? 
    N/a 

Ehh, probably not. We'll have just moved to GA a few months prior so I'm sure I'll still be getting settled in, setting up the new house and what not. :) 
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Options
    10 weeks

2. What size is baby?
     The size of a strawberry or a guitar pick. 

3. How are you feeling?
    I feel disgusting.  I honestly think it's 90% in my head because I'm still spotting a lot (off and on).  I'm thinking my feelings of utter blah and yuck are anxiety/fear related.  All I want to do is lie on the couch/bed all day.  I don't want to do anything. Can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow. 

Not until June 8th, but I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long with all my worrying.  I might just buy home pregnancy tests and take them everyday to reassure myself. 

5. R/R/Q? 
    Nada

I'd love to, but I doubt we'll be able to. Our dogs are difficult and the only person we trust to take care of them is SO's brother, but he's moving to Kentucky next month :(
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared  I am sorry that you are still spotting.  It is so confusing and scary *hugs*

9 weeks

2. What size is baby? 
    A cherry

3. How are you feeling? 
     I have been very tired with lots of aversions and invisible nausea.I have had headaches the past couple of days and am very bloated.

Next Monday we will hopefully get to hear thr heartbeat via Doppler.

5. R/R/Q? 
    We had a great weekend and I am so happy to be off work and able to catch up on house stuff.

We are planning on going on a family vacation to Texas to visit my brother in July if I can get clear information regarding Zika.
  • Options
    k_m10k_m10 member
    edited May 2018
    2. What size is baby? 
    Cherry or popcorn, lol
    3. How are you feeling? 
    Better. Threw up twice on Sunday but that’s the first time in a while. I did have to go to my OB on Friday for a suspected UTI. I called because I’d had cloudy pee for a few days so they had me come in and gave me some antibiotics.
    I have an ultrasound in about a week and a half. I have to call about NIPT testing too.
    5. R/R/Q? 
    n/a
    Probably not. We went on a short cruise a few weeks ago so I’ll count that. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    asun123asun123 member
    1. How many weeks are you?  11 weeks

2. What size is baby? 

3. How are you feeling? Extreme lower back pain . I've had a heating pad on all weekend.

4. Any appointments coming up? 3 more weeks until my next appointment where I also find out the sex!

5. R/R/Q? 

GTKY: Do you think you'll have a Babymoon? Where do you think you'll go? I did just have a 4 day Vegas vacation with my husband so I guess that's our babymoon. We are also going to Disneyland in 3 weeks for my husband's birthday. Other than that. I don't think we have any other vacations planned. I need to save up my vacation hours at work so my maternity leave can be a little longer.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    binxybabybinxybaby member
    edited May 2018
    How many weeks are you?
    13 weeks, baby! One more week until 2nd trimester!

What size is baby?
    A lemon or peach. Also, just shy of 3 inches long

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Lots of stretching and baby is migrating north. A bit of pain here and there, but for the most part, I feel great

Any appointments coming up?
    I think so. I need to update my calendar at home. I think I see my OB sometime next week? I need to figure that out.

R/R/Q?
    I don't know what this is. Please someone tell me.

Babymoon?
    We don't have one planned and I think DH thinks they're kind of a made up thing. We are visiting my parents in Vegas in September so I'm counting that. I plan to spend the whole time relaxing in the pool and eating delicious food. Score!
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    katy0990katy0990 member
    edited May 2018
    @k_m10 I have also had cloudy urine, but I had no idea that could indicate a UTI. I have given 2 samples in the past week. Would a UTI have shown up in the panels?

@binxybaby It means rant, rave, or questions.
  • Options
    I am officially going to start hanging out on the Dec 2018 board. I am technically due Jan 7th, but my doctor scheduled my repeat c-section for Dec 31st at 7:30am. (per our request). So I'll be having a December baby too! Sooo weird to know the exact date this early on...that is, unless something happens before then.

1. How many weeks are you?  8 weeks

2. What size is baby? 1/2 lego brick

3. How are you feeling? Baaad nausea and vomiting. I am on Diclegis and that helps A TON. If I don't take it, I can't keep any food or liquid down. Exhaustion still rampant.

4. Any appointments coming up? My next one isn't until end of June. I do need to go back in just for blood work to re-check my Thyroid since starting Levothyroxine. I am thinking sometime this week.

5. R/R/Q? It's over 100 degree weather for at least the next week and a half. I am NOT leaving the house unless it's to go swimming. Thank goodness my mom has a pool and she only lives 2 miles away! It's been hard keeping my house clean since I have felt so sick all day. But I recently quit my part-time weekend job, so I am so thankful I don't have to work right now.

GTKY: Do you think you'll have a Babymoon? Where do you think you'll go? Nah...probably not. No money to spend. All extra money is going to this second baby. Haha.
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @katy0990 I live in Texas. No Zika here, so don't worry about it. My doctor has zero concerns about mosquitoes. And even if you are still worried, just use Deet and don't go outside at dusk. Also, cloudy urine is definitely a sign of a UTI, BUT I have cloudy urine while pregnant. I did my last pregnancy too. If the cloudiness is accompanied by urgency and pain, then it could be a UTI. Definitely get checked, but keep in mind that if it's just cloudy, it could just be due to hormones from the pregnancy. You would know for certain if you at a UTI, pain is unbearable. I have had sooo many UTI's. Ask your doctor if they check for UTI during normal panels.

@binxybaby "R, R, Q" means "Rant, Rave, Questions" So, if you have anything to rant or rave about or if you have any general questions.
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 Welcome and thanks! 
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 Thanks!
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave