Infertility
Options

Introducing myself (loss mentioned)

Hi all!  I’m new to this board (although I’ve been on the bump for almost 2 years on the TGTP boards—mostly in the IF thread now). H and I have been TTC for 21 months.  H is 39 and I’m 37.  **TW** I had an ectopic pregnancy in Jan/Feb of 2017 **end TW**. Just found out today that IUI #3 didn’t work so we’ll be moving on to IVF.  I have to wait until cd3 and then I start bcp for 14-17 Days and then start stims. This whole process really sucks but I’m so thankful for the support on these boards. 

Re: Introducing myself (loss mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome! Hope you find some form of comfort and support here :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome!  Have you had an HSG to look at your tubes?  
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @alexandrabarros thanks!

@mayflower513 I did and everything was normal (I was kinda hoping for something to show up so I at least had a reason)
  • Options
    windy88windy88 member
    Hello. How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry to know about your situation. Dear, I am glad you did not lose hope. You are strong enough to go for IVF. You efforts must be appreciated. I know you must  be feeling down in the dump. But, I am sure you will get the fruit of your struggle.I pray that you get the positive result in the first attempt. Stay strong. You should not forget that stars can't shine without darkness. Keep your hopes high. Think of the happier times that are yet to come. Sending my prayers for you. All the very best wish to you. Take care.