October 2018 Moms

Stabby Saturday 5/26

Re: Stabby Saturday 5/26

• @SweetSweetTooth I just walked outside barefoot on the pavement before DH walked our dog to make sure it wasn't too hot for her. She definitely gets shorter walks if we walk her this late in the day!
  • Loading the player...
  • @SweetSweetTooth we had our dog out this morning getting her a bath and nail trim. Afterwards I took her the park W/DS. She was so hot, I ended up tying her leash to a tree so she could sit in the shade, but we didn’t stay long. 

Im not stabby per day, but I’m exhausted from a busy week and stress about Tuesday so it’s definitely making me grumpy. 
  • @coffee-saur why weren't you able to take the kiddos with you guys to church?

I'm on the no sleep train too. It's getting harder to get comfortable.
  • I didn't feel well enough to go to church and the children opted to stay with me instead of going with DH. 
    I've been sleeping fairly well, so it was frustrating that just out of the blue I was up all night. Once or twice in the past I've felt nauseated and ate something and then went to sleep, but this was different. Laying there with my eyes closed wishing I could sleep  :s 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • I struggled getting sleep last night as well. I'm not quite sure why even, I just tossed and turned. 

@coffee-saur sorry you weren't well enough for the baptism. I get being sentimental, I'd feel the same way.

@SweetSweetTooth ugh that makes me stabby too! Like would they like to be without water or have to walk on pavement on a hot day?!
  • I had a whole host of blood work done right before I went on my babymoon with DF. I asked how long it would take for the results to come back, because we were waiting for results that could indicate if the baby had any abnormalities. Results came back today and all were listed in my online chart, *except* the results for the testing for the baby. The paperwork just says "see separate report" but no report is included. I'm super frustrated. 

On the bright side, everything else came back clear except that I'm very slightly anemic.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023