July 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC 5/25

• Options
    I thought of one last week sometime and I’ve been trying to remember it since then! I’m glad I still do so I can share. 

I dont like like to take naps because it makes me feel guilty and lazy. But there have been many days lately that I’ve been SO exhausted that I can’t even help it. 
  • Options
    @hillbillywife I hate naps for the same reason, and I feel the same about sleeping in. If I make it past 5:30 I'm like, THE DAY IS WASTED. Mostly because I get no me time if I don't get up that early. 

Sidenote: I miss the Magicians. Might pick it up when I'm done with the series I'm reading now. It's between that and The Exapnse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All I can think about is food I want to eat and am starvinf because I don't want to eat anything that we have here. haha 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    @lindsayleigh1989 i always talk myself out of junk food while shopping and immediately regret once I’m home lol. 

I literally didn’t do any work after lunch today. I just Netflix. 
  • Options
    @zande2016 maybe its just such a strong scent that you can't deal with it that close to you right now? That's pretty funny though. 
  • Options
    @smashjam I think that’s what it is, it’s very strong.