July 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change 5/25-5/27

How far along are you?  How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

How are you feeling (mentally/physically)?  Any new symptoms?

Rants? Raves? Questions?

GTKY: What are you most nervous about regarding delivery? 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 5/25-5/27

• wildtotwildtot member
    How far along are you?  How big is baby?
    33 weeks 

Next Wednesday 

Super tired and uncomfortable. Been more emotional lately than normal.

Rants? Raves? Questions?
    Can I stop working yet?! Lol i have no energy for work these days.

How DS will react to me not being home for a few days. And also hopefully my mom won’t cause any drama like last time.
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? - 33 weeks on Sunday, fannypack or loaf of bread

Any appointments this week? - nothing for me this week, my twins have their 18m corrected developmental NICU followup appointment on Thursday! I like that they follow them for two years corrected to ensure they’re  developing on track despite their prematurity. 

How are you feeling (mentally/physically)?  Any new symptoms? - all the fucking UTIs. I’m on my fourth one I know of this pregnancy. They’ve all been basically asymptomatic so I only know because my OB keeps sending me for urine cultures (because they keep coming back positive...my dips are clear but there’s growth every time). Stepping up my probiotic game and going to ask about cranberry supplements and antibiotics for prophylaxis next appointment. 

Rants? Raves? Questions? - last shift at work on Monday! I can’t wait to be done. I am reeeeally starting to hate night shifts. 

GTKY: What are you most nervous about regarding delivery? - I’m concerned about how fast things are going to go (it was quick last time), I reaaaaally am hoping to not have intense back labour and stacking contractions again. I’m also nervous about uterine rupture.
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby?
    33 weeks! Celery
    I had one on Wednesday. Everything was routine. 
    Eh. Feeling exhausted. I was walking around today and it felt like my legs were 900lbs. It also feels like baby is gonna pop out my butt here any second. That’s a sensation I REALLY do not enjoy. Lol. 
    Rants? Raves? Questions?
    Nothing at the moment 
    I’m just anxious to see what it’ll be like. I’ve heard baby 3 is a wild card. My bff’s both went early when they had their babies in April and I feel like I just might be hysterical crying every day I’m past my due date this time. 

i was 31 weeks on Friday

appointment on Wednesday- nothing special

well having experienced my first kidney stone and being hospitalized for it- pregnancy stuff seems like not a big deal at the moment. Part of that is probably because of all the pain medication I was on. Feeling much better now thankfully because baby wouldn’t move as much when I was on medication. And that’s nerve wrecking. 

Rants? Raves? Questions?

Honestly? If I have pain anywhere like the kidney stone pain I’m terrified. The nurse that delivered my daughter was my nurse when I was admitted. She said I was no where near that amount of pain when I had my daughter so here is to hoping for a similar delivery as my daughters .
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 31w1d, asparagus or pineapple maybe?  Can’t see my ticker on the app.  

Any appointments this week?  I have twice a week NSTs, once a week fluid check and once a week blood work to check potassium, mag and platelets.  So I’ll have those again next week and I also have a MFM appt and a growth scan next Friday at 32 weeks.  Busy week!

How are you feeling (mentally/physically)?  Any new symptoms?  feeling huge and having a hard time getting comfortable at night.  I fall asleep fine but wakeup multiple times to pee and/or find a new position.  Restless legs are super annoying.  Started taking generic Nexium and heartburn is so much better thank goodness.  When I was woken up at 3am to acid shooting up my throat that was the last straw and I started meds.

Rants? Raves? Questions?   Rants include symptoms above and endless comments from strangers about my belly.  I dread going out in public.  Rave would be that we have been working on debt consolidation and have things worked out where things are going to be so much easier from now on.  I’ve been approved to work from home also so no more childcare costs and fewer bills feels like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders.

GTKY: What are you most nervous about regarding delivery?  I’m nervous about how things are going to play out.  I would love to go into labor on my own this time and attempt to go med free.  I’m not scared about the whole labor and birth process since I’ve done it 4 times before but I’m always a little nervous about things going smoothly and baby arriving healthy and safe.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @comealongponds ugh UTI’s suck.  I’m usually asymptotic when I get them in pregnancy too.  Silver lining I guess that you’re not uncomfortable? 

@elizabethrn87 sorry about the kidney stone!  I’ve had them in pregnancy too and the pain is god awful.  IMO worse than labor because the pain doesn’t let up.  And it’s just more intense.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 33 weeks tomorrow.

Any appointments this week? NST and ultrasound on Tuesday and NST on Friday

How are you feeling (mentally/physically)?  Any new symptoms? I'm doing well emotionally, just a little stressed with all the NSTs and kick counts. Physically it varies, sometimes I feel amazing and sometimes I feel like baby is destroying my lungs, stomach and vagina all at once. Also, I often have a hard time eating and always feel stuffed because my body is so out of space.

Rants? Raves? Questions?

Rave- I went to a gorgeous spa yesterday for a massage, facial and mani/pedi courtesy of my hubby. It was amazing.

Rant- I wasn't expecting to feel pregnant at this point and it freaks me out a little.

Question- Moms that have another kiddo at home, what's your plan for the older sibling when you go to the hospital?

GTKY: What are you most nervous about regarding delivery? I've never gone in to labor on my own so I don't know what to expect. Mostly I just want a safe and healthy delivery and recovery for me and the little one. I hope it goes smoothly and my parents can get here in time to care for DD so she doesn't worry or see me in pain. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • wildtotwildtot member
    @runsomewhere DS will be staying home with my parents while DH stays with me most of the time. There will be at least one night when DH will stay home at night to rest and be with DS. My mom will take his place at the hospital. I hope that DS can visit at least once a day but we want to continue his routine as much as possible so it’s not a huge change for him. 
  • @wildtot we have a similar plan, my parents are going to have our daughter either at our house or theirs. What I'm a little stressed out about is they live about 90 minutes away, more in rush hour. I do have a couple friends that would come over if we need to go to the hospital before my parents can get here but I have no idea when to call them. Also, I want to labor at home as long as possible but I could never labor in front of my parents and I don't want to in front of my daughter either. I think I just don't know what to expect. DD was a scheduled induction.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • wildtotwildtot member
    @runsomewhere yeah that’s a tough one. I probably wouldn’t feel comfortable with laboring in front of parents either. I am personally hoping to make it to my c section because we don’t have any friends or family in state who could possibly take DS in case of an emergency at any hour. 
  • @runsomewhere my BILs live on our street, my parents live 10 minutes away and my ILs live 20m away so we have lots of options... It'll just depend on what time of day I go into labor! My mom and MIL are retired so either one or both may come if it's midday, motn will be whoever answers their phone first lol
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    32 weeks, size of a squash or armadillo

Any appointments this week? not until the 6th, which a growth scan

How are you feeling (mentally/physically)?  Any new symptoms? meh...my ob let me know Friday that I have bacterial vaginosis. So I'm now on antibiotics. Good times. 

Rants? Raves? Questions? we are in the process of moving and we've been painting and prepping all weekend. Floors get installed in tuesday. However, my rant is that my bil has yet to clean the backyard. I'm not wanting to bring my dog over until this is done. Additionally, his 10 year old dog attacks other dogs out of nowhere. Dh har to jump on her to get her to let go of the puppy there. I dont want to move in when his dog is like this. When I told Bil  that I dont want to move in because of this, he said he'll just get rid of his dog (that he has since she was a puppy). He goes, it's just a dog. I told him that my dog is not "just a dog" to me and I will do whatever is needed to give her a good life. Ugh...

GTKY: What are you most nervous about regarding delivery? tearing up my vag, recovery, possibility of c-section, all the what ifs

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

35 weeks today, pineapple

Appointment on Wednesday to monitor possible preeclampsia and to talk about possibly schedule induction for 37 weeks

Feeling great other than my crazy swollen legs/feet/hands. My skin feels so tight across my feet like they're going to bust open it's so uncomfortable and really painful when I'm going down stairs (which luckily I mainly stay on the 1st floor throughout the day)

Rants? Raves? Questions?
    Raves: my shower was yesterday, it was amazing (I'll post more in the baby shower thread) and afterwards I talked DH into putting on a dress shirt and taking some maternity pictures, it's great having a photographer for a mother

I really wanted to go into labor on my own and go med-free so I'm nervous about induction which is 99% likely at this point and from what they told us in birth class pitocin contractions are way more intense than natural ones so I might end up getting the epidural and that's scary to me.