November 2018 Moms
Options

U/O Thursday

Throw 'em out there so we can tell you how

you are!

Re: U/O Thursday

• Options
    i’m watching mad men for the first time, and while i expected to like it, i really don’t. it’s kinda boring and i’m disappointed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've seen Frozen a few times now and I have to say that Elsa is the WORST. She completely abandons her responsibilities as queen at the first crisis (that she caused). Even when Anna tells her that her people and kingdom are stuck in an eternal winter (again, that she caused) she's not even willing to brainstorm with her sister for five minutes about fixing it. Supposedly because she is worried about hurting Anna, but then she sends a snow monster to chase her off a cliff? And then at the end she makes Kristoff the official ice master and deliverer! The taxpaying citizens of Arendelle have to pay for a good she can make for free with magic just so her BIL can have a job?! Corruption! And look, the songs might be catchy, but if you listen to the lyrics every singe one is a total bummer.

#deposeElsa #democracyforArendelle #letswatchMoanainstead

Dying over this whole thing but especially the hashtags!! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Avocados and Hummus = YUCK! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited May 2018
    @lifesabeach85 i hear you, but elsa’s had a hard life. she almost killed her beloved sister when they were little, she was isolated for most of her formative years, then her parents died suddenly, and she had to become queen at a very young age—a responsibility that she would have gladly passed on if she had a choice. and technically, kristoff HAD a job as an ice deliverer already that she made defunct when she put the kingdom in perpetual winter, so she really just made right by him in the end.

eta- and “in summer” is hilarious.
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 I don’t hate Elsa, but Anna is CLEARLY the heroine of Frozen. Without a doubt. I don’t know why all of the focus is on Elsa.

@highsteaks How far into Mad Men are you? It takes awhile to get into it, but I was glad I stuck with it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @runningyogimama i just started season 6  :(
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    @tessiesmom26 I may have just let out an involuntary gasp of shock and disapproval there. :lol:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @highsteaks was going to comment to tell you to stick with mad men because it gets better...until I saw you were on season 6 which I thought was the worst season! 
  • Options
    @mockingjay1 YES! I cringe when I see these posted and feel like I instantly have to look away/scroll past. 
  • Options
    @firsttimespartanmom oh no :'( i have to finish the series, though. does 7 get better?
  • Options
    @highsteaks I honestly don’t think I ever watched the last season! 
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 I love this so much. Can not stop laughing  :D
  • Options
    @mockingjay1 I also think it’s disrespectful/weird when people post their newborn baby’s genitalia on social media. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Avocados and Hummus = YUCK! 
    I like avocados but I think hummus is disgusting.

My UO--I will never understand why people spend more than $100 on a crib. I mean, no judgment towards people and how they want to spend their money, but there are so many better things to spend your money on!
    ETA: I guess I should add that I'm not much of a furniture person and I'm not big into decorating either. Perhaps that's a better UO than the previous one. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    I really dislike how Rose and Grace has now become popular middle names for girls.... why is everyone using it?! 
  • Options
    cm716cm716 member
    I also think it's odd and a bit creepy to post ultrasound genital pics on social. Like, you can just tell me if it's a boy or girl. I'll believe you. I also dislike naked newborn photos.

Minivans are the absolute shiz. I'll take my van over a "cool"SUV anyway. I hope you enjoy it when your three year old throws your door open into someone's 50k Mercedes.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I see posts of instagrammers and bloggers who put those baby headwrap / “turbans” on their kids heads and I think they look stupid af. It’s like a big boob knot right on the top of their tiny little forehead. Not cute. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @highsteaks The song where the snowman says his lifelong dream is suicidal? Nope. 

@mockingjay1 People do that? Never seen such a thing! Why?????? Our ultrasound tech didn’t even give us a picture of DD’s vagina. They mad a bunch of comments like “definitely a girl!” And “that’s a vulva!” But didn’t offer a pic. Why would I want one let alone post on SM? 

@offtoneverland I haaaaaaate decorating. Just trying to get a new nursery together stresses me out. 

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @lifesabeach85 what can i say? i like the dark humor  :p
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots completely agree on the turbans. So weird.

@tgortney I am sad Grace got so popular. It’s my DD’s middle name, named for my great aunt, and now it seems every other kid has it too. I swear it wasn’t this popular 4.5 years ago.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 - I can't believe you haven't seen it!! Maybe my friends are the TMI type :joy: 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @pink_polkadots I used to be anti-baby turban but now I think they’re so cute! Maybe the flood of all those photos finally won me over. Admittedly, I only think they’re cute on certain babies. Not sure what that says about me lol
  • Options
    Off to Google baby turbans. I've never heard of them!

@tessiesmom26 Have you ever seen How Frozen Should Have Ended? It's hilarious! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dach1nPbsY8
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @MouseMama817 I don’t mind the ones that just wrap or have a bow, but the ones with the huge knot right in the center on the little baby foreheads just look terrible to me. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @wannaflickone ugh I’m sorry! Yeah I feel like it’s the middle name “Nicole” from the late 80s- early 90s
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    edit: deleted, quoting issues
  • Options

i almost spit out my breakfast drink; that was great!