BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/21

• Options

My SD LOVES Kung Fu Panda and this scene :D  Any time I hear "chit chat" it pops into my head.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Ds started cutting his 2yr molars. Of course it's when I have to watch my nieces, so I have 4 kids, including one baby. I'm pretty sure these are the worst of all the teeth. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husbands bday is on Saturday, and a group is going bowling after dinner. Do you think I can participate? I lift my 28lb toddler all the time. Not sure if this is different since I’m doing a throwing motion. I’ll be nearly 14 weeks. It’s been awhile since I’ve bowled so I don’t remember how heavy the balls are. I’d obviously stay on the lighter side. 
  • Options
    @BabyBoyH92016 you should be good to bowl. It's not like you're throwing 50lbs, probably only 9 or 10lbs.

DS was up screaming at 3:30 this morning. Not sure why, but since he was pulling at his ear I gave him Tylenol. He fell asleep on me shortly afterwards. He seems fine this morning. Me, on the other hand, am coming down with something. I'm coughing and my throat is bothering me. I cannot deal with being sick on top of everything else going on. Here's hoping it's short lived.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @phoenix870509 I hope it is short lived! I woke up feeling like I was getting something too. Not fun!

I’m waiting to argue our residential property taxes right now. Hoping to get a decent reduction as the home is currently unlivable. We bought a house last fall to tear down and rebuild in a decent school zone. They raised our taxes substantially, so I’m hopeful the pictures showing complete demo will help! Fingers crossed.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I watched the first episode of The Handmaid's Tale last night.  Yikes...kinda messed up.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @BabyBoyH92016 Bowling is totally fine. I did it once or twice while I was pregnant with DD. I did use a lighter ball than I would normally use (I think, like, 8 pounds, maybe). It made for sucky bowling scores, but I'm no champion bowler anyway. We just go for fun :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So, I'm feeling a little guilty about using the "pregnancy card" and I think it's going to make my coworker mad. She asked our principal to change her schedule for next year and she was told no.
    I told him how I would be having twice a week appointments soon after stating back and he emailed me this afternoon saying he gave me last period conference so I can leave without using any of my personal time.
    Its the conference period my coworker asked for :/ 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26 rock out with your bump out!

I'm starting my day off with a headache and I am watching my three nieces. So, I have 4 kids today and tomorrow and it's raining. 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy I wouldn't feel guilty at all. You have a legitimate reason for wanting (needing) that conference period. Your coworker may have just wanted that conference period because it makes her day feel shorter (thats why I always wanted last period conference lol). Your principal would probably prefer your kids have you instead of a sub as much as possible before you go out as well. Also, it may have just been easier to move your schedule than it was to move your coworkers. So many reasons it worked out better for you than her.

@tessiesmom26 Rock the bump proud! I'm wearing my first maternity outfit today too as opposed to hiding it. :smile: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy - I would try not to worry about it. It's more of a hassle for your principal to find someone to sub for you for appointments (or another coworker, I'm not sure how exactly that works with teachers and being gone a short time) so I'm sure that's why they gave you the last slot. Hopefully you're coworker is understanding. 

@tessiesmom26 - I bet you look adorable! Once in a while I think I might look slightly pregnant rather than chubby, but for the most part I don't think anyone can tell I'm pregnant yet. 

@wildrainbow - ugh headaches are the worst when dealing with children. I hope it goes away and the kids are well behaved!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Work is super stressful lately (progressively so since about January, really worse for about the last 2 months). People are quitting over it, meaning our already higher than they should be workloads are even higher. There is literally no way to do everything that needs to be done. The last couple of weeks, I basically feel like I’m having an anxiety attack all day every day...my chest feels tight and I can feel an increase in my HR (my Fitbit hasn’t found it to be noticeable enough to cause an increase in my resting HR). I feel like this isn’t good, even more so while pregnant, but I also don’t feel like there’s anything I can do about it. I can’t leave a job that I waited to be at long enough t qualify for short term disability to get pregnant while I’m pregnant...and until a few months ago, I did enjoy my job, the workload and expectations lately are just unbearable and unmanageable (and I’m someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys being busy). 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @runningyogimama Ugh, those kind of work situations are the worst! Are you able to take short walks throughout the day just to get a breather? Not sure how much it would help, but maybe just stepping away for a little bit each day will help the stress? Hope things turn around soon!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 way to go! I've been hiding mine too because I don't want to hear the comments, but maybe I'll venture into some maternity stuff this week. It's probably time.

@runningyogimama I'm sorry work has been so stressful. I know the added burden must feel completely overwhelming on top of having to manage home life and two other kids. I hope things some how lighten up or you are able to find a way to take small breaks during the day to give yourself a minute to breathe.

I'm stressed with work stuff, but mainly because I feel like I've been so absent. I work predominantly with men who all have stay at home wives who manage everything. This week just feels near impossible to balance trying to be at work, trying to be at the kids' school for all the last week of school events, trying to get to my doctor's appts, and then knowing I will need to be out at the end of the week again for my DS appt for ear tubes. My stomach has been aching all week and I think it might be due to the stress of it all. No one has really said anything to me at work, but I just feel like they think I'm skipping out on stuff. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 I don’t feel like I can, because there isn’t enough time to get things done as there is that I don’t want to take a break, because it makes me more stressed (plus, terrible SI joint pain that increases with walking, and I have a half mile walk to and from work already). I’ve also been having to “make up” time from appointments and school activities for my kids, so I have to work through lunch or else stay late. We all keep saying it has to get better soon, but so far, it keeps getting worse, because more people are so unhappy that they’re leaving.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @runningyogimama That makes sense. I'm sorry you are dealing with these work conditions and hope things get better sooner rather than later for you! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @runningyogimama ugh... good luck surviving work! I hope it starts to look up sometime soon!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    smulrich16smulrich16 member
    edited May 2018
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That meme is awesome. I needed that laugh today! 

So, maybe I'm not ready for them yet, but Motherhood Maternity's underwear sucks! I initially thought they'd be nice because there's extra room for a growing tummy, but after wearing them there is no support so they continuously slide down. This stage between "normal" size, but pre-maternity wear is kind of frustrating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @smulrich16 droopy underwear sounds terrible!  Would one size up from your normal be more comfortable?  Or maybe just try a different cut/style.  Personally I don't like unders that go over my stomach so something low rise might help?  Good luck!  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @smulrich16 - I'm so with you on this awkward pre-maternity phase being terrible.
  • Options
    Work is super stressful lately (progressively so since about January, really worse for about the last 2 months). People are quitting over it, meaning our already higher than they should be workloads are even higher. There is literally no way to do everything that needs to be done. The last couple of weeks, I basically feel like I’m having an anxiety attack all day every day...my chest feels tight and I can feel an increase in my HR (my Fitbit hasn’t found it to be noticeable enough to cause an increase in my resting HR). I feel like this isn’t good, even more so while pregnant, but I also don’t feel like there’s anything I can do about it. I can’t leave a job that I waited to be at long enough t qualify for short term disability to get pregnant while I’m pregnant...and until a few months ago, I did enjoy my job, the workload and expectations lately are just unbearable and unmanageable (and I’m someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys being busy). 
    I’m so sorry. A few weeks ago, I was having heart palpitations that I think were related to stress at my job. I hope it gets better for you soon. 
  • Options
    Do you ever those days where you’re in A Mood and you don’t know why? I’m a grump today :( Hopefully I can shake it soon. 
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    @booksandcoffee All the damn time.  I can't stand myself some days. :confused:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @mockingjay1 these are so cute!! Awesome gift!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Snuggle this Muggle....I love it! Adorbs 
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    @booksandcoffee OMG, they're like tabi shoes crossed with heels and they're hideous. :mask:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @booksandcoffee hideous doesn't even begin to describe those shoes omg.

@mockingjay1 those are amazing!  Do you have a cricut?  A few friends have them and do all sorts of awesome things with them like those.  
  • Options
    @mockingjay1 Those are adorable! Please tell us how you made them! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    mockingjay1mockingjay1 member
    edited May 2018
    @goldie987 - I have a silhouette cameo (it's a cutting machine like cricut). It is pretty amazing all the things you can do with them!

eta: I must have opened this thread before you responded @offtoneverland. I just cut heat transfer vinyl with my silhouette cameo (there is software where you can make or buy designs) and put it on the onesies.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green