September 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change - 5/19

How far along are you/how big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Rants/raves/questions?

Any appointments this week?

GTKY: What’s your favourite vacation you’ve been on?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 5/19

• Options
    nackienackie member
    24 weeks

I'm feeling so much better this pregnancy than I did last time around and really grateful for that.     Last time I hated being pregnant and was miserable the whole 9 months.  But I’m dealing with a sick/teething toddler that was up every two hours last night and only wants to be held today, I’m so exhausted now. 

Question: I started taking a hypnobirthing class this past week and it was really interesting. Anyone else looking into it or tried it before?

I’ve got my 24 week appointment later this week, but it’s just a standard heart rate check so nothing super exciting. 

My my favorite vacation was the trip to South Africa that DH and I took a few years back. We spent 2 weeks exploring the country and went on an amazing safari. 
  • Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 21 weeks - Baby Bok Choy

How are you feeling? Getting over my throat infection. My hips hurt a lot because I was doing a bunch of yard work today.

Rants/raves/questions? My rant is I am sick of people telling me that finding out the sex is "cheating." What the heck do you mean? So I found out I am having a girl, leave me alone. 

Any appointments this week? Nope. 

GTKY: What’s your favourite vacation you’ve been on? I have only been on one vacation, and it was to Mexico when DD was 6 months old. It was relaxing (even with a baby) and beautiful. 

nackie  That sounds like an amazing vacation!