January 2019 Moms
Options

Pregnancy after miscarriage

February 27,2018 I had a miscarriage, witch was also my second miscarriage. I am now 6 weeks pregnant again due January 7,2019. Its very stressful because every little pain worries me and I have also felt like I'm having contractions. I have been pregnant 7 times, that 4 living kids, 2 miscarriages and my pregnancy now.. Any info or thoughts would be nice and Thanks ahead

Answers

• Options
    This is literally the exact sane thing happening to me but only pregnant 3 times, this being my third. 6 w and not many symptoms so a little concerned.
  • Options
    I don't really know how to help my not worry. I know stress isn't good for myself or baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I'm just downloading this app, but I will see what I can find
  • Options
    No I'm just downloading this app, but I will see what I can find
    You should definitely read the **Read this first** thread. And introduce yourself in that thread. And read some of the other threads. Just as a general rule for the board.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I have a 3 year old but prior to him I had 2 back to back mc. It really screws with your head any time you are pregnant. I went on and had a healthy pregnancy but this time around every cramp or day without “feeling” pregnant gets in my head.

I try to tell myself “today- I am pregnant!” And try to love each day rather than worry about tomorrow. Easier said than done.