BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: WTF Wednesday 5/16

• Options
    I just called and yelled at DH because he took my coke from the fridge that was 3/4 full and left me the one that has two sips in it. I have been debating texting him to apologize but I don't want to yet. He offered to bring me one home tonight (about 6:30 pm) which isn't going to help me at work today. UGH. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 totally justifiable yelling imo. 

My WTF.... WTF Coworkers! I get that yesterday was an incredibly long day and that testing sucks and we are all now in survival mode for the last 3 days of school... BUT CALLING OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT IS NOT COOL!! I'm currently in my classroom with 40 kids because there are  NO subs and we have to split 3 classes worth of kids all day. I had brought some cards and puzzles for a game day, but not enough for 40 kids. Rented Wonder on Amazon and they are watching it. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy All our teachers are starting to use their time/call out due to it being the end of the year too. Hang in there, you've got two more days after today! The end is in sight!! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    WTF....I walked around all freaking day in house slippers because I didn't even notice till I was long gone out of the house *facepalm* My brain is slowly dying...
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited May 2018
    WTF....I walked around all freaking day in house slippers because I didn't even notice till I was long gone out of the house *facepalm* My brain is slowly dying...

• Options

• Options
    WTF to my car? In the last month we've fixed the struts and back brakes. The AC went out this morning as I was driving DS to class (45 minutes away in the summer in the South - shoot me). I think there is also something else wrong with it as it shifts hard sometimes and even when I'm at a stop light it acts like it's trying to shift and kind of lurches a little. I don't know if it's the transmission or what, but I don't want to keep dumping money into this car (nor do I particularly want to spend the money on a new one). Work lost a contract with an insurance company and lost a doctor that delivers quite a bit of patients so work has been less busy which equals me working less (since I'm prn I'm first to stay home unless someone wants to). I feel like this is going to force our hand to move so that DH can get a raise. I'm just feeling a little sorry for myself. Especially about the AC atm because nausea plus being hot is a bad combo. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @mockingjay1 Nooo!! I feel awful for you, truly. I've experienced a broken AC down here and it was unbearable. And I wasn't even pregnant. I hope you get it fixed soon and that it doesn't cost too much.
  • Options
    WTF... Computer at work wouldn't turn on so I panicked and went downstairs to IT. Guy came up and just unplugged it, waited ten seconds, and plugged it back in. And it worked. I felt so dumb! 
  • Options
    WTF to the lady at work that implied I must not be in-tune enough with my body cause she felt her son move by now.  Granted this is the same woman that claims to have "felt conception occur" so grain of salt, but still wtf.  I'm sure my retroverted uterus and/or LOs positioning has noooo bearing on that at all *eyerolls* 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    WTF is wrong with people. There is currently a situation in a nearby town that has been ongoing all day. Officers went to serve a warrant to a wanted fugitive and he opened fire on the officers. No one was hit, but he has barricaded himself in his house and the road has been shut down for hours. I have a family member working the scene and I've been on edge all day about it. Last month the same thing happened, and the officer was killed and his dog was seriously injured. This ish has to stop!! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 That is so scary! I hope the situation is resolved soon and that your family member stays safe. Please keep us updated! 
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Ughhh people can be so awful. Some people don't feel it until like 20 weeks, so it's totally normal to not feel anything yet. Plus, like you said already, your retroverted uterus will make it harder to feel probably. :( 
    @josie12367 I loooove that you were walking around all day in house slippers! That's adorable.

WTF to myself. DD had a dentist appointment today at 2. I knew I had to leave work at 1:00 to go pick her up from day care and make it to the dentist on time. But somehow my brain started telling myself that I had to leave work at 1:30. Suddenly at 1:25 I looked at the clock and realized what I had done. I rushed out to my car and called the dentist on the way to get DD, and they said we'd have to reschedule since we'd be late. :( At least I got the afternoon off of work, I suppose, because I didn't want to turn around and go right back to work. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Pay that rude lady no mind! I can't deal with people who make comments like that about other women's bodies.  
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22