January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD Jan 8-14 w/o 5/15

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Symptoms?

R/R/Q 

GTKY: What are you most nervous about with LO coming?
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD Jan 8-14 w/o 5/15

• Options
    How far along are you? - from what my doctor said yesterday I am now 5+6 (edd 1/9)

How big is baby? Almost a sweet pea! 

Symptoms? Extremely tired. I have no problem going to sleep and I have a hard time getting up in the morning. Wicked dreams. Random cravings. Bloating. My boobs hurt so much and I occasionally have some cramping. No morning sickness yet but I get nauseous around certain things.

R/R/Q  - I never knew how much I would hate the smell of a candle section or like a soap store. It never bothered me before but I guess pregnancy has me wanting to throw up over how strong that smell is. Kinda weird.

GTKY: What are you most nervous about with LO coming? - I guess making sit's as healthy as can be. I dunno how I'd feel if something went wrong.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5+6
    How big is baby? A dot snail

Symptoms? wavering between nausea and hunger. He bloat is unreal... I didn’t experience that with DS. And I am... exhausted. 

R/R/Q  Nothing really. Just impatiently waiting for first appointment on the 30th. PGAL brain is causing some major anxiety.

I’m most worried about how DS is going to adjust, and how I’m going to manage taking care of two munchkins while working from home. But first and foremost, I’m just hopeful for a healthy, sticky baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    Between 5.2 and 5.5. So for now I just say 5. 
    How big is baby? 
    Appleseed, dot snail, eraser.
    Symptoms?
    Fatigue mostly but sore boobs and brief moments of nausea as well. Nothing major yet. 
    R/R/Q 
    I'm still pissed at the nurse from my doctors office. I'm going in Friday for a repeat Beta and when I talk to her if I get the same crap I've gotten before I will be asking to speak with the doctor. 
    How to handle three kids. The time, money, living arrangements. It's a lot to think about. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    5 + 5

How big is baby?  
    As big as the end of a #2 pencil eraser...where do they come up with these??

Symptoms?
    Bloating/gas at night...just like DD, so fun!  Starting to feel a little nauseous but really nothing to complain about.  Bouts of being tired in the late afternoon.

R/R/Q 
    Finally having some great spring weather so able to be out with DD.  We told our parents this weekend about Baby #2 and they are very excited.  We are planning to tell our siblings next but it may have to wait until next weekend as hard to coordinate availability with everyone (second child problems already).  

Most worried about the time of year this baby will be born.  I was induced early with DD so if I have to be induced (hopefully not) this babe could come as early as Dec 21.  Worried about if my doctor will be available during the holidays!  It's also tricky because it will be at the height of cold/flu season and I have a germ-filled toddler.  Last December we had the stomach flu around Christmas...hoping that doesn't happen this year but it will be hard to keep DD away from germs.  Lastly, January is very cold in the Midwest so worried we won't be able to get out of the house much early on.  DD was an April baby and I thought that was really a great time of year to have a baby...so still trying to wrap my head around doing this all in the winter.
  • Options
    @nottodaysatan my EDD is Jan 9 also!

How far along are you? 6 weeks tomorrow!

How big is baby? One app says "peppercorn" another says "sweet pea"

Symptoms? Just tired and have to pee lots but other than that not much.  I'm getting paranoid that lack of symptoms means something bad.

R/R/Q Anyone else symptom free (more or less)?

Balancing my crazy work schedule with being a mom.  Not sure how the heck that's going to work!  But luckily we have long mat leaves in Canada so I don't have to go back too soon.  We can have up to 18 months and DH and I are trying to decide what to do.  My workplace tops me up to almost 100% of my salary for the first 6 mos so I know I will definitely take that and then DH might take 6 months afterwards.  Or I might do 7 and him 5 or something like that.  But after we are both working it's going to be a big challenge.

#1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    How far along are you? 5+6 

How big is baby? Pea? ish. 

Symptoms? My morning sickness is usually always there. Most of the time its just annoying, but at least once a day I'm hoping not to throw up.  Really hasn't been bad so far. I hope that continues. 

R/R/Q I got home from work last night, I've been gone since Thursday...or Friday, I can't remember.  The H wants me to go back to work Friday and be gone for two weeks.  I hate being away from home, and I hate leaving my kids with my mother for weeks in a row. It's not fair to anyone involved.  I just don't see why I can't stay home and pack for two weeks.  We move the first week of June and then I can work all summer long.  Me leaving Friday puts me home for just a couple days before we move. I haven't even had time to start packing! Because I'm always working. And I'd have to cancel my first appointment...not gonna happen.  

The logistics of it all.  We're moving to Wyoming from Utah, it's about a 4-5 hour drive, depending on who is with me and the weather.  I'm not switching drs because mine knows my history (blood clotting disorder), which means I'll have to move back to Utah in December and stay until baby is born.  And then, of course, all the appointments I'll have to drive back and forth for.  It's a good thing we still have our house in Utah so I have somewhere to stay.  
  • Options
    @kiwieloping I'm just a few days behind you and I don't have many symptoms either.  My first pregnancy they picked up around 6/7 weeks and I felt nauseous but never too bad.  Everyone's body responds differently to pregnancy.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Options
    How far along are you? 6+0

How big is baby? sweet pea

Symptoms? Sore breasts.. heightened sense of smell

R/R/Q Can it be next Monday yet? Waiting for my ultrasound is uhg

Adjusting to being a SAHM of two little ones.. hoping DD who will be 3 by then will be my little helper! 
  • Options
    @angiebecker I hear you on being nervous with two littles.  SAHM too and DD will be almost be 3 when babe comes...hoping she learns to "help" too.   Not sure how I'm going to do the grocery store/errands with two littles, plan to do lots of baby wearing.
  • Options
    @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt Thanks for the words of reasssurance. We've been trying for over 2 yrs for this and I'm still waivering between being excited and bring scared something will go wrong. Ps. I loved that show - so quirky and fun! 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    @kiwieloping hang in there! 

We were really into the show 2.5 years ago when pregnant with DD and I never got around to changing my user name this time around.
  • Options
    @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt always baby’s wearing. It saved my life with DD lol so definitely a must this time around too! 
  • Options
    @dragonette505 we're EDD buddies, my dates were off too!  <3 I'm so happy your U/S went well!