Water breaking? TMI warning. — The Bump
June 2018 Moms

Water breaking? TMI warning.

So, lately I've been having a considerable amount of thick, sticky discharge every day which my doctor said is normal. This morning, though, I had what felt like could have been my water breaking but it was only a little bit. It didn't have an odor but was enough to soak my underwear. I changed and put on a pad and in the last few hours have only had a small amount of faintly yellow leakage onto the pad. Also, no thick discharge when I use the bathroom which is abnormal for me lately. Could this have been my water breaking? I've only had two contractions since and none for about an hour and a half...

Re: Water breaking? TMI warning.

• So, lately I've been having a considerable amount of thick, sticky discharge every day which my doctor said is normal. This morning, though, I had what felt like could have been my water breaking but it was only a little bit. It didn't have an odor but was enough to soak my underwear. I changed and put on a pad and in the last few hours have only had a small amount of faintly yellow leakage onto the pad. Also, no thick discharge when I use the bathroom which is abnormal for me lately. Could this have been my water breaking? I've only had two contractions since and none for about an hour and a half...

SIAB 

Qfp

And if you trust us more than your doc, that's probably problematic for you. But seriously, call your doc.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
    2589sunshineandwhiskeyramennoodlegifizza2
  • izza2izza2
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    Knottie-logic:
    "I think my water may have broken. What do I do? Should I call my doctor? No, no, that makes too much sense... Oh, I know! I'll go online and ask strangers what they think is happening! They'll know what's going on with my body!"

Aka: listen to PP and call your doctor, if you haven't already.
    Even if your water hasn't broken, I feel like your vag needs some serious checking out.
    Me: 25 | DH: 29 | DSS: 9
    TTC #1: Aug - Nov '15 (TTA N'15-J'17 for Nursing School)
    TTC #1 take two: July 2017 (NTNP); August 2017 (actively TTGP)
    BFP 10/9 @ 10 DPO; EDD June 23, 2018

ramennoodlegifnimmle
  • abteambabteamb
    100 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Your doctor is your best bet. Or go to triage and have them check you out.