TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 5/14/18

1. Introduce yourself (if new):
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike? 

Re: TTCAL Week of 5/14/18

• char245char245 member
    2. CD5 WTO
    3. Had a fabulous weekend celebrating my nephews birthday but the drive was long and now it’s Monday and I’m exhausted!
    4. Aunt Becky from full house (Lori Loughlin)
  • 2. Status? CD2, WTO I guess
    3. R/R: Rant: Still feeling super let down and disappointed about this month.  Work is crazy, which is exhausting but I guess helps to keep my mind busy.  Rave: the weather is gorgeous.  I bought a book and read the whole thing outside this past weekend.
    4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike?  Before I went blonde, people used to say I look like Winona Ryder; I was also thinner then ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Status? CD10, WTO

3. R/R: Rant~ Damn cold is killing me. I sounded aweful yesterday when I let too much time pass between meds. Since I'm at work now I have to keep up on it. Rave ~   I thought about getting up after my temp alarm and didn't BUT I did male my own protein smoothie this morning instead of grabbing a store bought one. 

4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike? I've been told 2 or 3 but absolutely cannot remeber any of them right now! 

@bakerstreetboys I'm so excited for reading outside. DH got me a rocking patio chair so I can spend my lunch breaks reading in the deck!
  • Kath525Kath525 member
    1. Not new. Ttc since 1/17. CP 3/17. NMC 9/17.
    2. WTO CD 16. 
    3. Rant: I've had some light bleeding since Friday. More than just spotting but less than a full blown period.... WTF body. But...
    Rave: today it's dramatically less and my OPK is almostttt at peak. I'm soooo hopeful that means I'll actually ovulate this month. Maybe the bleeding was just because my body hadn't ovulated in so long.
    4. I don't think I've ever been told anyone.

And i agree @bakerstreetboys @prpl11butterfly reading outside is the best! I did that this weekend! So relaxing!
  • @prpl11butterfly That's an awesome gift!  Did you take it to work, or do you work from home?

@Kath525 Yay for OPK at almost peak!  I hope you O this month and that the spotting was just your body's way of getting back on track!

• @bakerstreetboys I actually work about 5 min from home. Since I have to leave to do company errands once a day, I just do them before lunch and then go home for my hour. It's really nice to have sometime to myself and unwind. And sometimes switch laundry or change over the dishwasher.
  • etnyahetnyah member
    2. TWW, 9dpo. 
    3. Rant: I’ve been spotting for a week straight now, occasionally it’s more than spotting but not full on AF. It’s also brown. Yuck. I have no idea what’s going on, but I finally started temping (I know, in the middle of the cycle. It’s practice for next cycle!) and my temp is consistently high. I have no clue what’s going on with my body, yet again. Doubt I’m pregnant though!
    4. A few people have said Julie Delpy. I can kiiiind of see it? Not exactly a mirror image.
  • 2. Status? WTO, CD8, time to SMEP!!
    3. R/R:
    Rant: My beachbody coach just told me she had an MC last week and my heart just broke for her to be joining this club. Like me, it was her first pregnancy. She knows about mine and reached out to me before she made it "public" to her customer FB group (not public public yet of course but she's been telling us about her TTC journey and it's a nice space for me to share too). I am glad she did that because it sure did bring everything back for me. Why does this sh*t have to happen??? bleh.
    Rave: We had a wonderful grill-out and fire at our house this weekend. Thank goodness for better weather!! So good to feel like I have a normal life.
    4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike? I don't think I have a celebrity look alike but seem to have several "regular folk" doppelgangers that people tell me about.
  • @grebretso ugh sounds like you're in a limbo spot. I hate those!
    @bakerstreetboys I love reading outside in the summer. What did you read?
    @prpl11butterfly sounds like a wonderful lunch hour!
    @kath525 woohoo on your OPK news. FX for you!
  • char245char245 member
    @Kath525 fx that you O this month!!
  • @bethica83 I read a total fluff mystery book that I don't even remember the name of!  I'm waiting on a bunch of library loans, and I just picked this one up at the grocery store.  I like crime/detective/mystery authors like Jeffrey Deaver, John Grisham, and John Crais.
  • First outside lunch was great! Not too hot and while not the best view (I was reading anyway), I love listening to the birds :love:
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new): Returning after a short hiatus following 4th early loss.
    2. Status? WTO CD10
    3. R/R: Had a nice weekend, but seeing my hugely pregnant, 25yo neice was a little hard. Had to bring her a gift card after I skipped her baby shower last week. Should have dropped it in the mail! 
    4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike? Kaley Cuoco (Penny from Big Bang Theory), except I’m a brunette.

Add me to the reading outside group! I sat by my pool this weekend, soaking up some sun and reading my nerdy fantasy/sci fi novels!
  • char245char245 member
    @cassafrass15 welcome back, I’m sorry you still have to be here with us but I’m glad you decided to come back.

• 2. Status? WTO CD1
    3. R/R: I’m still here ugh.  
    4.GTKY: Who do people say is your celebrity look alike? Anne heche or a younger Meryl Streep 

i like to read outside but Bur it was so hot out yesterday that I sat on couch in the AC reading 
  • Kath525Kath525 member
    @grebretso i feel your pain I've been spotting for 5 days. So bizarre.
    @bakerstreetboys sorry to hear about your coach.
    @cassafrass15 sadly, welcome back. Hope you're not here for long and then that you stay gone (for the beat reasons).
  • 40momma40momma member
    edited May 2018
    CD31. Waiting on AF. My mind is playing tricks on me though. Should probably POAS but I'm scared to death.

R/R saw a humpback whale from the boat this past weekend. Very cool experience. Happened on mother's day. Last year that day broke me. This year I wasn't sure what to expect but with the whale sighting I was able to stay fairly sane

I'd love to say some rockstar super model but that's not the case. People say I act like Karen from Will and Grace. Not sure if that's a compliment or not haha

Edited for fat fingers 
  • 40momma40momma member
    @cassafrass15 sorry to see you back here
  • @cassafrass15 Sorry to see you back here.  I'm hope you're doing ok and have a plan going forward.

@40momma That must have been so cool!

• @40momma very cool.  I think you should POAS.   I understand the nerves though. FX you are KU! 
  • Thanks for the welcome, ladies. I guess if I have to suffer through TTCAL, I’m thankful to be doing it with supportive, kind and understanding people.

@40momma it’s like my dream to see a whale in person! Very cool. I’m glad it made the day bearable, and maybe even enjoyable, for you.
  • 2. Cd12 wto 
    3. Rave: my husband and FIL finally started measuring and buying materials for our deck. Yay!!! They keep promising it will be done by June 1 but they’re both going out of town next week so I doubt that will happen (rant), should still be ready fairly soon thereafter. Looking forward to drinking coffee and reading outside listening to the birds! 
    4. My husband likes to say I look like Clare danes but that’s wishful thinking lol. Other people say Melissa Joan Hart and one time I was legit stoppped at the mall and the person didn’t believe that I wasn’t her. Crazy town. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed