November 2018 Moms
Options

Change of Due Date

Hey ladies! At my first appointment when my OB did my ultrasound, she had ne measuring a week behind what we originally thought according to my LMP. So my due date was Nov 5. Then I went in for my anatomy scan I was measuring about a week ahead (which matched what wr originally thought) so they noved it to Oct 24. 

Should I hop on over on the October birth month? Or stay here and yall can take me as an honorary member? Haha! Opinions??

Re: Change of Due Date

• Options
    My due dates have always jumped around. I am due at beginning of November- I have been posting here and lurk in October. 
  • Options
    I mean, you can really do whatever you want.  Lurk between both and see which group you mesh with better.  Theres no BMB police who are gonna come and force you into the one that matches your due date...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I say if you’re comfortable here, stay. I may have October babies, but you guys are stuck with me!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KellyT22 said:
    Yeah I say if you’re comfortable here, stay. I may have October babies, but you guys are stuck with me!
    Due 11/3 but I pretty much always have my kids 4-6 weeks weeks but I’m staying here cause I like all the girls here!
    nws
  • Options
    amama3amama3 member
    @melicee14 My original due date was 10.30 then baby measured a little ahead to 10.26 so I'm currently in both month boards (: