1st Trimester

In need of some help and advice

Hi everyone! I'm Marina and I'm pretty new to The Bump. As my first official post, I need help.

My 21 year old daughter, Aemilia, has an 8 year old son, Lukas. Aemilia is enrolling in college and it'll be really hard for her to take care of Lukas. I suggested that he come stay with me and her younger siblings, but she thinks it'll be too much on me since my due date is less than a month away and by the time school starts, the triplets will still be less than a year old. I know it will be a challenge since Aemilia used to help with the kids and now there would be even more kids and no Aemilia in my house. I work pretty tight shifts so should I put a nanny into the picture? Aemilia thinks that she can get an apartment near campus to live with Lukas but I still think it's better if he stayed with me and my kids. 

So sorry for the rant but if anyone has any suggestions for an agreement we can come to, that would help our whole family so so so much. Thank you.  <3<3

Also is there anywhere I could hire a good, possibly live-in nanny in Gainesville, FL? 
Marina Rose  <3
single momma of 8
- Aliviyah (21) - Aemilia (21) - Silas Charlie Flynn (9) - Posie Breeze (5) - Jack Archie Liam (5) -
- Caragh Imogen Gioconda - Tennessee Ruslan Pesah - Traveller Wellesley -

- you don't always need a plan. sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens - 

Re: In need of some help and advice