Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW- Mon 04/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What first attracted to you about your SO? What features for a significant other are on your “can’t do without” list?

Re: TWW- Mon 04/30

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -1, -2, -4, -5

Typical LP length: 10ish

Testing: I will test Friday just because I’m going out for drinks and after only if AF doesn’t show

R/R: rave- cleaned out our attic yesterday and found a bunch of stuff that we didn’t need anymore.  Put the items on FB Marketplace last night and have sold almost $400 worth of stuff already!  Score!

CS/Q:  nope

GTKY: What first attracted to you about your SO? What features for a significant other are on your “can’t do without” list?

Humor is the first thing that attracted me to him but also is the #1 thing I would look for in an SO.  I also need someone who is kind to others.  Not a necessity but I prefer tall guys (DH is 6’4”).
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -3,-2, O

Typical LP length: not sure, I think around 15?

Testing: Maybe Friday due to a few plans over the weekend involving light drinks. But I also may try to just hold out until midweek next week or AF.

R/R: Rave: Had a really fun weekend full of hanging out with friends, going to a soccer game, cleaning out our garage, and generally enjoying the fantastic weather. Oh, and lots of reading. But the most exciting thing, our king sized bed arrived on Friday!! It's heaven. Why did we wait so long??!

CS/Q:  looks pretty normal so far

I mean, honestly? I met him in a group setting and he was way down the table from me and I just thought he was cute. But in things that actually matter: he has a great sense of humor, he's very responsible, and, kind of a weird thing to explain, but he's just very steady. After being with more volatile people before, his innate goodness and solid sense of self and what he wants from life were both big hitters for me.

@quidditchcapn1120 - Yay for a successful sale! I've never tried FB marketplace to sell things, having stuck mostly with Craiglist. But it does seem like a lot of people have quick success with it. Will have to look into it for our now unneeded queen mattress.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 24/7 per FF but still wonder if 8dpo is more accurate. 

Timing: -3,-2, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I was planning to hold out to AF was a week late but in looking at the calender, that may not be possible. ETA I may end up testing this weekend since AF is due 7th.

R/R: No rant. Rave- my tenant should have appt cleaned enough to bring out realtor in by the end of the week. Looking forward to unloading this property. 

CS/Q: link below. Question- those that take CoQ10, do you continue to take it through the TWW? I'm on it for migraines not TTC but was told by no OB that I shouldn't take it while pregnant and Neuro says do what ON advises. I haven't taken it since 5dpo JIC.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/6c5a2d

GTKY: What first attracted to you about your SO? What features for a significant other are on your “can’t do without” list? Mostly how bold he was. We met through mutual friends. My BFF was dating his. The 2 of them were visiting me and since DH saw their cars in my driveway, he stopped by. But he just waltzed right in without knocking or anything. It really was a love at first sight situation.  15 years later..... But really I couldn't be with someone who wasn't funny caring and tolerant (I'm kind of hard to deal with sometimes).

@quidditchcapn1120 I need to declutter in the worst way. But I'm always assuming people won't pay for my junk. We live in a low income area so most people don't have $$ to waste.

@auburnvelvet86 hooray for good weather! We had some here too. King size bed sounds devine, something tells me I'd still have to fight the dog and DH for space though!
  • Options
    @auburnvelvet86 I don't remember how we survived before we had a king size bed!  Now when I go to hotels I always think queens look soooo small!  Enjoy!

@prpl11butterfly Do regular garage sales do ok by you?  I feel the same way sometimes but when we have had garage sales, I'm always surprised that it's the junkiest stuff that goes first.  
    Also, +1 on the boldness being attractive!  I'm pretty introverted and can be quiet in social situations, so confidence and stepping up to do something is pretty intriguing to me.
  • Options
    @quidditchcapn1120 we have tried once or twice but didn't really get much from it. My grandparents have done okay in the past. DH is more just toss it or donate it because it's a lot of work for little return.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Naw, just going to wait for AF

R/R: I can't believe it's already May! April was so cold, so I'm glad it's finally nice and warm outside.

CS/Q:

How tall he was and how easily he talked about so many things. I wanted him to share my faith and have a great family. He also had to love music and literature, but also be athletic. I got everything on my list!
  • Options
    I hope it's okay that I'm jumping in here. I just posted an intro. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: I didn't temp so I'm basing this all on previous cycles, cm, and opks... CD 28/DPO 1 or O ( I could have Oed today.)

Timing: 0, -2 or -1, -3

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: Too early to decide

R/R: Loved today's weather!

CS/Q: 

He's just so kind and thoughtful. I feel like a lot of guys I dated before were aholes, but my husband is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Can't do without? I needed someone with a sense of humor.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 10/11 (not exact because I wasn't temping but was using OPK)

Timing: We did every other day.

Typical LP length: 12-14 days...unsure. 

Testing: today was BFN. Pretty sure I am out again. 

R/R: It's really nice out this week. Hoping to get outside and play this weekend. 

CS/Q: Unsure what this means. 

He's legit the best human on the planet. Hands down. He is so nice, takes care of me and DS, funny, smart, hard working...I feel lucky every day. 

I mean, he also annoys the shit out of me, but still.