December 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments - w.o. 4.29

Any appointments this week?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Appointments - w.o. 4.29

• I have my first appt with the OB tomorrrow. We already had an US so i'm not sure what will happen? Maybe pap? Maybe bloodwork? we'll see i guess. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I am SO nervous!
  • @runrinserepeat Good luck today!

@mittenlove86 Congrats on a great first appointment.  My husband would have killed me if I'd done that lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ultrasound #2 on Wednesday.  It's still super early as I'll be 5w6d but hoping to see the heartbeat. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mittenlove86 That is awesome! My DH would have freaked b/c he's been concerned about twins since we starting TTC!!
    @runrinserepeat FX for a great appointment today!
    @kadeephd @lippy625 @morgantu Hope today flies by for all of you so you can get to your appointments tomorrow! 

AFM, I have my first appointment with the OB on Friday for an US. Next week I go back for all the blood work and exams and pap and such. I'm a little nervous b/c this is a new OB for me, so not sure what to expect. But, super excited to see baby bean again! In your experience, is a 9 week (almost 10 week) US usually abdominal or tv? Just curious... 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I have my first ultrasound today. ** TW ** I am pretty nervous considering my last pregnancy, they weren't able to find a heartbeat. Praying that everything goes smoothly!
  • I hope everyone’s appointments go well this week! I have my first tomorrow. It’s a group information style appointment, which sounds a little weird to me. I haven’t heard of a group type settings like that. They’ll also do blood work and a urine sample (privately, in another room). I have my first “real” appointment u/s, exam, etc later in May. 
  • I have my second US this week on Friday morning!  So excited!  Last appt we didn't see much, just the tiny little dot of a sac, but we were super early (4 weeks 5 days).  Hoping to maybe see the heartbeat this time!  They will also do bloodwork again.  I just made a tentative appointment with the midwife/CRN practice we will use once I get released from the RE - so nervous about getting there (still another 5 weeks!) but excited to have made the appointment!

@lexidawg looks like we are pretty close to the same dates!  Good luck with your US this week - I hope you see the heartbeat!!
  • @mag1cbeli3ver My OB only does TV during first tri. 

Good luck this week everyone!

I have my first ultrasound Friday at 5 weeks 4 days. I am so nervous and hopeful for a heartbeat!

• I get a second ultrasound tomorrow around 3 pm.
    My first was last week and yolk sac measured 5 weeks 4 days. Hoping for a fetal pole and a heartbeat tomorrow. The stress is killing me. 
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @tumbleweed-1 I love that you clarified that urine sample was done privately.  :D:D:D:D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I've just got an endocrinologist appointment this week to make sure my thyroid is still in range (mainly posting this to remind myself to go to the lab and get blood drawn before work tomorrow!)
  • I've got my first appointment on Wednesday! I'll be 7w, 2d so I'm assuming there will be an ultrasound and bloodwork, but I really don't know what to expect! Definitely will be checking thyroid levels because of my hypothyroidism.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1st ultrasound on Thursday at 730  :o:o
    I think I’ll have to do some blood work as well then I see the DR next week. 
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• I have my first ultrasound this coming Friday morning with my RE. I should be 6 weeks. I am getting more nervous the closer it gets. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You guys why am I so nervous. I am SO NERVOUS. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • katy0990katy0990 member
    edited April 2018
    @AGK2015 I am glad your 2 year old had fun. I’m nervous about taking mine on Friday. I took him with me to my last appointment and had a vaginal exam. He was facing me in his stroller so he couldn’t see anything, but he kept asking, “What’s that guy doing down there?”.
  • Met with the midwife today and did basic blood testing and urinalysis. She did check my fundal height to get a good idea on how far I am and measured at about 6W2d, if I calculated correctly then I am 7 weeks today. She didn’t seem concerned. We have an order for an u/s and I will be scheduling as soon as they call.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • texas_ttexas_t member
    edited April 2018
    @runrinserepeat because this is super nerve wracking! When is your appointment?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @runrinserepeat I know it can be so nerve wracking! I was like, shaking! Hope everything goes great - keep us posted! :)
  • ... It’s a group information style appointment, which sounds a little weird to me. I haven’t heard of a group type settings like that.
    I haven't heard of that either, I assume that it will just be an info-dump that doesn't require anybody to say anything? If asked to say anything I would probably remain silent because i'm a real asshole about HIPPA compliance. :grimace:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @texas_t I was half asleep  :D because I hadn’t had any coffee yet. Lol, I think the bloodwork is done individually/private rooms, and the urine sample is obvs collected in the bathroom. I’ll find out tomorrow morning what the group part of it is. Sounds like we sit in a circle with a CNM and she goes over all the info in a group q&a? Idk 
  • I hope everyone’s appointments go well this week! I have my first tomorrow. It’s a group information style appointment, which sounds a little weird to me. I haven’t heard of a group type settings like that. They’ll also do blood work and a urine sample (privately, in another room). I have my first “real” appointment u/s, exam, etc later in May. 
    My DR office does the same thing. They do an "orientation" type appt and go over medications, safety, things to do, not to do, and they raffle off some books. 
    After that then each woman is taken separately for their blood work, urine sample, and a dating ultrasound. 

Now if it's your second, third, etc baby, then you skip the first part. 
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @runrinserepeat Glad it went well!!
  • Awesome @runrinserepeat! Was it a T/V?
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • I also have my first appointment tomorrow with an u/s I believe... I’ve been anxiously awaiting this day since I got a positive HPT but now that it’s really almost here I am sooo nervous. I keep going between excitement and doubt.

**TW early loss** after having an early loss the cycle before this I can’t stop thinking I’m going to get bad news tomorrow, especially since I haven’t really had many symptoms and they kind of faded last week. And DH hasn’t really been helping. I tried to get him to look at/be excited about baby stuff at the store yesterday and he resisted and said “let’s just see how the appointment goes this week”. It was really hard to hear that because I’m trying to stay optimistic... just hoping for a beautiful strong heartbeat tomorrow. Sorry for the downer post I’m just freaking out a little!**end TW**
  • @PensiveCrayon yes, it was t/v. 

@nerdeebird ((hugs)) I hope you have a wonderful appointment tomorrow!!!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @nerdeebird I can 100% relate! *TW* I also had an early loss last month and am terrified we will get bad news at our u/s on Friday. I am excited, but my fear gets in the way *End TW* 

Good luck! Prayers for a great ultrasound!
  • @runrinserepeat Awesome news! Glad you got a scan and you got to hear a heartbeat!!
  • Had the ultrasound saw a heartbeat. But I'm measuring about a week and a half behind where I should be so that's causing him concern we will do a repeat ultrasound on May 12th see if there's been development. He called back after my appointment to say that he wants me to come back tomorrow for another blood draw to see what's going on with my blood condition right now to see if I need to go on blood thinners. It puts my edd to Dec 24
  • I have 3rd US on Wednesday and then the RE will release me to my OB. I am so nervous for this step. I’ve loved my weekly ultrasounds and blood work. It’s so reassuring to know everything is going well. 
  • @mckcak23 I'm sorry your dr had concerns about measuring behind, but seeing the heartbeat is huge and a very positive sign! I hope your next ultrasound goes fantastic - keep us posted! <3

@jrizzo425 Good luck with your ultrasound and graduating from your RE! I'm sure it must be nerve wracking, but also what an awesome step! Hope everything goes great on Wednesday!
  • texas_ttexas_t member
    @mckcak23 I'm sorry this appointment didn't put you at ease. How far a long are you thinking you are? 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*