November 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 4/29

2»

Re: Symptoms w/o 4/29

• Options
    I also have felt quickening this week and im starting to show. My size 0 pants are getting very snug. 
  • Options
    Anyone else still having a hard time of thinking your pregnant? Unfortunately, I was a lot heavier when I got pregnant than I wanted to be. So can't see a bump at all. Also  except for sore boobs and some tiredness all my symptoms have pretty much disappeared. I just don't feel pregnant and I have to constantly remind myself that I am. I will be 12 weeks on Monday and I would love to look more pregnant than fat. 

Side note, my last scan was o  Tuesday and baby is growing and healthy. So this not feeling pregnant might just be my anxiety about something being wrong. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years my symptoms subsided around week 11. Breast tenderness and getting tired early in the night is all I have. I also worry but heart rate was good yesterday. I feel when you have something like sickness everyday it's easy to remember you're pregnant. I'm just trying to enjoy the energy spurt while it lasts and I know I'll feel the baby moving in another month or so. Try not to worry and enjoy not feeling awful!
  • Options
    I have the worst headache ever.  Even medicine isnt helping.  I literally want to get a nerve block or something I'm  soooooo miserable.  
    I'm  preparing for my 4th natural childbirth, but this headache.  I just want all the numbing drugs! :worried:
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years Lots of my symptoms have subsided a great deal in the last week or 2. I am 14w on Monday. I was just telling my husband how it was surreal that I am pregnant because my symptoms have gone away so much. 

This baby has recently started sucking my memory BAD. I went and bought a new car yesterday and on the credit application I put my parents address for me and the correct address for my husband. I had to re-fill it out when the salesman asked me if I lived at a different address then my husband.  :D

• Options
    @blue2mango @bfpafter4years I am having longer stretches of feeling normal. I am overweight this pregnancy (as compared to my last two) so I am not looking pregnant yet but am not looking my typical body shape either. It’s a strange in-between. 
  • Options
    @bqtmom25 I’m sorry :( 
  • Options
    @bqtmom25 - I'm sorry. Headaches are the worst. I hope you can find a way to make it go away. 
    @blue2mango - plus one to pregnancy brain. I feel like my memory is awful and last night I was so slow at work and scatterbrained. If I don't write things down I don't remember them. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @blue2mango It's funny but I also get horrible pregnancy brain. Two days ago I left on a last minute errand and left my front door wide open. Luckily my MI stop by for a visit lil later and got shock to see the door u
    open and no one is at home. She stayed there until I came back.
  • Options
    @bqtmom25 I was going on day 5 of a headache and it has finally cleared. I hope you get relief soon. I was actually toying with the idea of getting a company to come out and give me a hydration bag through iv! People do it here for hangovers so was thinking it might help with the headache. Luckily it cleared before I made the decision. DH would have thought I was nuts.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thank you for the sympathies friends!  It was horrendous I hope I'm good for...ever or at least a long, long time before a doosy like that happens  again.  

I managed to don sunglasses and go to dinner Sunday and after another rough night it slowly lifted completely yesterday.   
  • Options
    Two new symptoms!

At a few weeks ago I was having major tension headaches but only during the work week. They would start around lunch and continue to build untik I got home and all I could do was lay on the couch. OB suggested staying hydrated, tylenol and...wait for it...a little coffee. I was hesitant to do it since I had cut coffee altogether. But I tried drinking a little below what my daily allowance was and it worked like a charm! This should get me through the last few weeks of the school year. 

Also i started feeling some flutters of baby movement! The best way I can describe it is kind of like gas bubbles popping. Pretty interesting.