1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
2. How are you feeling?
3. Any appointments this week?
5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity?
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 27 weeks, 4 days. Fennec fox
2. How are you feeling? I'm okay. Having some lower abdominal/pelvic pain. Hurts from sitting, standing, to walking or getting in/out of bed. Sensitive to touch.
3. Any appointments this week? nothing until next week
4. Rants/raves/questions? baby girl is moving a lot and I love it. She makes me giggle
5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity? Swimming, going to concerts in the park, camping.
30 weeks 1 day. Kon, Celery, some other random things
Mostly pretty good, my back gets tired pretty quickly these days though which is super annoying. And some crusty boobs some mornings. Not a fan of that, but I guess it can be normal?
Had one today. Got lectured about my weight gain, because I needed to feel worse about it. The upside is they said the boob thing is normal and that baby is currently head down, we'll see if he stays that way. Currently he seems to love to jam his butt right into my belly while doing a handstand, it was funny at first, but getting old really quick! He did it today at my appointment and the midwife stated laughing because it looks super funny.
Um, I'm tired of being pregnant, and still 10 more weeks to go. Tired of my back being tired, tired of having to pee all the time, and tired of being sweaty when I sleep. Clearly I'm going to be a peach to be around as baby continues to grow and I become more uncomfortable the closer we get to the end.
We hike a lot, and I love that but won't be able to do much this year so we're a little bummed. Otherwise I like to lay around in my hammock and read or watch baseball and be lazy.
@zombiehoohaa I love fennec foxes, so cute!
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 27+5, baby is the size of lettuce
2. How are you feeling? I'm feeling okay, I was just telling DH how my back/hips/feet haven't been hurting lately but I really think the storm is coming (hello 3rd trimester). Heartburn is here to stay, in a big way. I'm slowly starting to figure out what the trigger foods are, but sometimes there is no trigger and it just appears.
3. Any appointments this week? None. The group of docs who will be delivering the babe are finally taking over my prenatal care on the 8th so I'm excited and nervous to start meeting them.
4. Rants/raves/questions? @noideawhatshesdoing I second that!! I'm so tired of sweating so much...and the pee. Just all the fluids, I'm tired of all the fluids!!! I'm also tired of not sleeping, which is making me tired LOL. 50% of mornings I struggle to get out of bed because I've been up most of the night tossing, turning, peeing, and drinking water because my mouth gets so dry; the other 50% of mornings I'm up at 4:30am due to unexplained preg-somnia.
5. GTKY: What's your favorite summer or warm weather activity?I just love being by the lake or ocean, it's been tough moving to the prairies from the coast - I've really noticed the lack of water in my life.
31 weeks on Sunday, baby measured at 4 lbs. 4 oz. at my ultrasound on Wednesday!
Okay overall, better than I thought I'd be at this point. My sciatica flares up if I walk too much or bend over too often, I did a bunch of yard work the other day and was limping by the end of it because my lower back hurt so bad on the right side.
Nothing until the 9th
Baby is frank breech and I've started doing the spinning babies exercises and I get light headed so quickly from being upside down, I feel like my brain is going to explode from the pressure, not sure if this is a pregnancy thing or if I've always been this sensitive but I have to have DH with me to help me get back up after or else I'd probably get stuck and pass out lol
We love having bonfires, hiking, going to the lake (5 minute drive), cook-outs etc. I won't be doing any hiking this year but I'm excited to wear LO hiking next year
I'm 29 weeks and 5 days. I'm crossing my fingers for some more growth. He measured at 2 pounds 11 ounces at my growth scan last Friday. They said that was 28th percentile. They weren't super concerned because I'm very petite, but I was still wishing for 50th percentile. @ckmb_knottie Not sure about the other ladies, but they told me his weight/percentile at my growth scan ultrasound. It's an extra ultrasound we had to get based on our initial NT scan/ first tri results.
Feeling good, just a bit sore in the hips when I wake up. Definitely getting winded more often. Beginning to get anxious about the birth, but hoping that our birthing classes help!
Next week for my 30 week check-up!
Wondering if any of the other moms were recommended another growth scan after the first growth scan. When we initially scheduled the one for 28 weeks, we got the impression that it was going to be a one time check-in, but we are going back at 32 weeks for additional growth scan.
The doctors also said my iron is slightly low and I could go on an iron supplement, but of course, this was in a voicemail. The week got away from me and now I feel so guilty that I haven't called back and got my prescription for it yet.
I love going to the beach! We live by a lake and I am so excited to put my feet in the sand!
29 weeks 1 day - acorn squash or pineapple
Tired,anxious, frustrated at being tired, trying to get it all done at once, then having more anxiety. Hello vicious cycle.
No, not until next week
Sleeping is becoming an issue. I have like 5 pillows I sleep with. The ankle & foot swelling is getting annoying, anyone have nice wide stretchy shoes they can recommend??
Staying indoors with the a/c blasting! I live in Miami where the summers are awful.