December 2018 Moms
Options

STM Check-In w/o 4/25

Sorry if these are lame questions guys. I can never think of anything good! If anyone has other questions or suggestions let me know. Or just step in before I get to it next week ;)

1. When is your EDD/how far along? 

2. Any appointments this week? 

3. Symptoms? 

4. Any questions/concerns/etc?

5. GTKY: Who does your child/ren take after?
Me: 31 | DH: 31
Together since 2003 | Married 2010
TTC #1 January 2016
BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018

Re: STM Check-In w/o 4/25

• Options
    I'm actually on time participating this week!

1. When is your EDD/how far along? December 2nd, 8+3

2. Any appointments this week? Not pregnancy related but DS has his 18 month needles tomorrow.

3. Symptoms? 
    nausea is still here. And horrible dizziness has also moved in. Other usual, fatigue, headaches, aversions to basically everything except pogos and bagels.

When are you / did you transition your older out of their crib? H wants to get DS out before baby comes but I really don't think he's close to being ready. He sleeps so well in his crib that I think it would be silly to disrupt him. He also moves around so much I think a bed with blankets is a horrible idea.

DS looks just like H. Like good thing I birthed him because he looks nothing like me. As for his personality I think he's a pretty good mix of us both. But then again, we were both pretty similar as kids. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 12/10, I'm 7w 2d today, I think. 

2. Any appointments this week? Nope, first appointment is on Monday. Yayyyyy. 

3. Symptoms? Oh god, I just feel awful. This baby must hate me. 

I guess mostly just a concern, my 6 year old daughter told me two nights ago that she wishes my 3 year old hadn't been born yet, because she doesn't like having a brother. I've been so worried about upsetting their balance before that, and this was like a dagger in my heart. I hope we all adjust okay. 

As far as looks, DD is a mini-me, and DS looks just like DH. So, we each "got one". It'll be interesting to see how the tie-breaker comes out. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    kristah2 said:
    4. Any questions/concerns/etc? When are you / did you transition your older out of their crib? H wants to get DS out before baby comes but I really don't think he's close to being ready. He sleeps so well in his crib that I think it would be silly to disrupt him. He also moves around so much I think a bed with blankets is a horrible idea.
    I'm Team Crib 4 Life, but kind of in theory only. DD transitioned out at about 22 months, when I was in the first tri with DS. That was a nice time for it relative to DS coming, because there wasn't any jealousy about him getting her crib, but it was MONTHS before she'd sleep in her bed. We often found her asleep in her rocking chair. 

DS is a maniac, and was climbing out of his crib at about 18 months (even in a sleep sack). I was worried he'd hurt himself (we have hardwood, not carpet), so we just got rid of it as it wasn't containing him anymore anyway. That was a much tougher transition. 

So.... if your kid is doing fine in the crib, I'd leave 'em. Buying another crib is totally worth it to delay the transition until they're a bit older and more capable of dealing with the freedom, at least from this side of things. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    4. Any questions/concerns/etc? What are you guys getting for this new baby? I really feel like I need about four things. And maybe a few extra frivolous books and toys, but that's it.

We got rid of just about everything. The crib, the bouncer, the high chair, all our CDs, my pump, the play mat.... you name it. So we're going to be buying back a LOT of stuff. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    edited April 2018
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 8w3d and due date is December 2nd

2. Any appointments this week? I had one Monday and it went perfectly! 2 babies with great heartbeats!

3. Symptoms? They come and go. Nausea and sore boobs for the most part. And so very tired.

Our biggest concern right now is hand to juggle daycare costs. We were just expecting one, so this should be interesting.

Looks wise, he is a really good mix, but I think he actually favors me a bit more. Personality wise, he's kinda his own little character! He's loves to joke and tease and he's rarely serious, which is really fun!

@PensiveCrayon We planned to get a stroller that can accommodate a infant carrier and a toddler, a new crib because our son's was broken in our move, a sound machine for baby because our son still uses his, and a bassinet because we borrowed one from a friend last go around.  With our most recent news, I have no idea what we'll need, lol.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon we're not buying must either. Just whatever we need to expand (double stroller, new crib, second camera for baby monitor etc). Otherwise we have basically everything. 
  • Options
    Jens_HoesJens_Hoes member
    edited April 2018
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 12/2, 8 weeks, 3 days

2. Any appointments this week? Nothing until 5/17

3. Symptoms? I feel sick most days either in the morning or afternoon or evening.  It feels like there is no rhyme or reason to it.  I am also pretty tired all the time. 

I am just pretty terrified about having these babies so close together.  My daughter will be 18 months when the new baby is born, and I just feel overwhelmed already. 

Initially, people thought my daughter looked like my H, but now they think she looks like me.  She is pretty wild though, so that is more like my husband.

@kristah2 I don't know why it won't let me tag you... but I want to keep my DD in her crib as long as possible, even after 2.  If she's contained then there is less for her to get into in her room.  Do you have the ability to get another crib or mini crib?

@PensiveCrayon I feel like I need to get a ton for this baby.  We will need another crib/mini crib, another pnp for my mother's house for nap time. Another dresser.  A double stroller. A bumbo seat for my house and my mother's. I also borrowed a bassinet for last time, and will need to get one if I don't want to use the bassinet part of the pnp.  I am pretty overwhelmed if you couldn't tell  :D  how old is your other child? yay for pt!!

@runrinserepeat that must have been so tough to hear from your daughter. hugs 
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes we can definitely buy a second crib. We had already bought a toddler bed for DS (we found a thomas the train one really cheap and couldn't pass up the deal!) so I think that's why H is more pushing for getting him in there instead of a crib. But we can certainly purchase a new crib in the meantime.
    Though I think if we have to buy another crib I'm going to lose my battle at trying to talk H into letting me get a halo bassinet at $250 :wink:
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? Based on LMP I am due 12/13. So 6+6

2. Any appointments this week? I have another blood draw on Thursday then hopefully an ultrasound on Saturday.

3. Symptoms? Not bad. I am super dizzy this morning and have mostly been feeling sick at night. 

Not really. This pregnancy feels so different from the last one so it just feels like everything is new! 

My son is 2 and he completely takes after me. In looks and mannerisms. There is no doubting he is mine. 

@kristah2 we are planning to transition my son out for his 2nd birthday (June). Part of me hates to do it because he sleeps so well in his crib but I want to transition him and get him used to his new room well before the baby comes to prevent any jealousy. Who knows if it will work though. I see a lot of floor sleeping in his future with his new found freedom. 

@PensiveCrayon So far in my amazon wishlist I have a universal stroller attachment to make a standing area for my older son. beyond that I dont have much I need. I will probably get some new clothes if this baby is a girl (we are team green though so that is way far away). Once we get past first tri I may start stock piling diapers. Since my son is a June baby I will have to go through the clothes I do have to see if I have enough winter/cold weather clothes. 
  • Options
    I am 4 weeks and 2 days with an EDD of 12/31.

I got got my third betas back and the numbers look good, so we 
    are just waiting until my u/s next Friday.

3. Symptoms? 

My boobs are sore, I am tired and a bit nauseous on and off.

They wanted to do an ultrasound at 6 weeks, but I asked if we could do it 3 days early since our Friday sitter is on maternity leave, so one of us was going to have to take next Friday off anyway. Now I’m worried we won’t be able to see anything. Has anyone seen a heartbeat at 5w 4 days transvaginally?
    His features look just like my husband’s, but there are certain faces/ expressions he makes that I can totally see myself in.

@kristah2 We are currently working on Ds’s big boy room. Once it is done we will transition him. My plan is to initially just set up the bed in the new room and nothing else so he is not tempted to get out of bed. We will see how well that works. Then, over time, we will move the dresser and possibly s couple of toys in. His room will become the baby’s room (God willing). We were team green for him and plan to do the same this go around, so the nursery is pretty much set up.
    He turned 2 in March and (knock on wood) has never tried to climb out of his crib, but sometimes he sleeps at odd angles and his legs get stuck. 

@pensivecrayon At this point I think all we will buy is a Snuza (I got talked out of it the first time, but I think it would have helped me be less panicky) and a dressed topper since having the changing pad slide around the dresser became a major PITA as DS got bigger. We splurged on the baby jogger city select that becomes a double stroller last time and I love it so much and am pumped to add the 2nd seat!

@runrinserepeat That would be hard to hear, but I’m sure she loves him and will grow to love the new baby too!
  • Options
    AGK2015AGK2015 member
    edited April 2018
    @PensiveCrayon First off, what a great reassurance from his therapists, and what an incredible recovery story <3 It's gotta feel nice to know that, even if he's not doing the things you're fretting about, he's really truly thriving. 

As for your question, we'll probably need to get more clothes, since Nugget was in 12MO clothes before we hit winter the first time. Nursery furniture (crib and chest of drawers), because Nugget's convertible crib is now her big girl bed. New pump (should be covered by insurance) and new nipples for the bottles we already have. On the want-but-don't-need front, I'd really like to get a co-sleeper bassinet. Having to get out of bed and bend over the cradle (which I loved, family heirloom and all that) was really tough after my c-section, so we wound up mostly cosleeping even after I healed using an in-bed cosleeper. I'd like a little more space this time, though, especially in the event Nugget crawls in with us.

12/5, so 8 weeks today.

2. Any appointments this week? Nope, but bringing my daughter along to my OB intro on Monday because her 2 year old peds appointment is right afterwards. Wish me luck.

3. Symptoms? Mostly just tired and cranky. A little bit of bloat, a little bit of cramping, nothing concerning.

Not really, but can I just take this time to say that two years old is really hard? Like, really really hard. Probably would be hard even if I weren't pregnant, but being pregnant definitely is not helping.

She is 10,000% her daddy's child, in both looks and personality (though I like to think she got her smarts from mommy). They are without a doubt each other's best friend, which is doubly sweet to see because he had really, really hoped for a boy. 
  • Options
    1. When is your edd? How far along are you? due 12/6, 7&6
    2. Any appts this week? I had one yesterday
    3. Symptoms? Nausea vomiting and so tired! I took a zofran this morning which allowed me to eat! I had a big board presentation and I didn’t want my queasiness to be an issue. Oh and my boobs hurt.
    4. Any questions/concerns? Sooo many!! I keep talking about it but cars and car seats are an obsession right now. It’s expensive so I need to plan. Also 3 in daycare is going to kill us, but they will only overlap full time for 6 months. 
    5. GTKY: Who do your children take after? H and I look similar, so they boys look like both of us. Ds1 looks a little more like H, but I see plenty of me- even the cleft in his chin- but then he has one dimple like his dad. Ds2 looks exactly like me. My eyes are a little slanted (you wouldn’t notice unless you looked carefully at me)- ds2’s are exactly the same. Ds1 is cautious like me and worries...sorry Ds1. Ds2 is wild and crazy, but he’s only 21 months. Neither H or I claim we were like ds2 lol.
  • Options
    @katy0990 We loved our Snuza! I feel like it's definitely worth it! 

I thought of another thing I want! I had a hard time producing milk last go around, so we supplemented with formula from the start.  Since we're prepping for double, I'm pretty convinced I'm going to get the Baby Brezza. 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @kristah2 a bassinet is going to be my splurge for this kid, too. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 12/17, 6w 2d

2. Any appointments this week? Next Monday I have an intake with the midwife. 

3. Symptoms? #allthesymptoms

Nope. Ds2 was up puking all night. Fun times here.

5. GTKY: Who does your child/ren take after? Looks wise DD1 and DS1 take after DH, while DD2 and DS2 look more like me. Their personalities are all so different and are mostly just themselves.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    December 18 but this may be wrong depending on my first sono measurements 
    nope
    3. Symptoms? 
    My boobs are sore and I’m very tired all the time
    None
    they are for sure their own people and both so different from each other. My younger DD is very focused and smart and likes to take things apart and put them back together like her dad. My older DD can be a brat like me  :p:p
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes He's 15 months.

@runrinserepeat Interesting about the crib transitions. I was all about the Montessori-style floor bed for way too long, but A never figured out how to stay in, and it was bugging me that he would roll off and sleep on the floor. We do have some cushy carpet, but still. That's the reason I just re-erected the crib this past weekend, but like I said above...I don't really want to get a second crib. I'm thinking I'll keep him in there until the new baby outgrows the bassinet, but I don't know. Maybe it would be easier to get the bunk bed set up before the baby comes. (But now I'm arguing with myself on that point -- MH is going to be on a work trip overseas for essentially the entire 3rd trimester and is due back right as baby is due. I don't want to set the bed up so early! Blah.)

@AGK2015 Which co-sleeper did you use? I ended up buying a DockATot because we were doing so much travel last summer and it was sort of our savior. A lot of people have bad things to say about it re: safety (and I get that) but I'm all about it.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon we switched DS to a bunk bed SUPER early. It's actually gone really well, but he's very physical (just very sure of himself, has a lot of awareness, etc), so he's never fallen. My sister did break her leg on these bunk beds when she was about 2, though, so ... it does have it's risks. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? December 13th so 6w6d

2. Any appointments this week? Nope

3. Symptoms? Nauseous, sore boobs.

4. Any questions/concerns/etc? Nope.

5. GTKY: Who does your child/ren take after? My son is a good mix BUT I hear all the time that everyone thinks he looks just like my hubby. But I have seen baby/toddler photos of my hubby... there are some differences. His face shape is closer to mine.. all the rest of his features are dad. Oh but his eyes are a darker blue like my dad’s! My hubby’s are MUCH lighter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat Oh, he would definitely be sleeping on the bottom for a while! 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon we switched DS to a bunk bed SUPER early. It's actually gone really well, but he's very physical (just very sure of himself, has a lot of awareness, etc), so he's never fallen. My sister did break her leg on these bunk beds when she was about 2, though, so ... it does have it's risks. 
    I was all on board with getting bunk beds, but when I went to look at them they all seemed so unsafe (like the kid on top could roll out)- so I got scared. Now I’m thinking of a cheap toddler bed. However, I’m not ready to move ds2 out of the crib. I moved ds1 out early (because he climbed and because as a FTM I thought it was a good idea)- now I know if they are happy contain them for as long as possible. 
  • Options
    So much yes to the Snuza (or any other sleep monitor)!!  I had crazy PPA and what fueled it the most was my child sleeping.  I bought the Snuza at 3 months and I was able to rest so much better after that.

@kristah2 My DD is 23 months and she is still in her crib.  I just don't trust her to stay in her bed after we close the door (because, like I said below, she is all me and I never wanted to go to bed as a kid), but I know we have to bite the bullet at some point.  I wanted to transition her before #2 comes along.

@Gwyneddlesliegrace Ugh, sorry you're having to deal with puke.  I hope he is feeling better today!

@runrinserepeat I'm so sorry DD is feeling that way right now.  I'm sure she won't feel like that forever!  But, hugs for now!

12/20, 6 weeks tomorrow

2. Any appointments this week? Next Wednesday...feels like an eternity!

3. Symptoms? Exhaustion, occasional nausea and sore boobs, irritability, lack of appetite

I'll probably think of something later!

Personality wise, she is ALL me...goofy, hyper, loves to dance, funny.  Looks wise, it's a crap shoot...one day she'll resemble me and another day, it's Dad.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Edd is 12/15, 6w5d

Friday!
    3. Symptoms? 
    Nausea. I don’t want to eat anything and then when I get hungry the nausea starts and I reeeeaallly don’t want to eat anything. Exhausted. 

I don’t think so. I feel pretty good right now as far as anxiety. Just hoping everything is going well.
    She looks like both of us. As far as personality it’s hard to say. She’s mostly just happy. She does have a stubborn streak which I’m sure mh would say is all mine. :)
    @PensiveCrayon What a little miracle your ds is!! As for what I’m going to be buying, I might have to get another crib, double stroller, if it’s a boy I’ll have to buy a lot of clothes. I don’t think I have much of anything that’s neutral. I guess I’ll also have to buy another bedroom set at some point. And if we do end up moving to a new house, I’d like to get a glider this time if we have room.

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @clbness I'm sure it'll pass. He follows her around and says she's his best friend. I think it's a lot for her to handle sometimes. I mean, even I need my space. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? I am due around 12/13. I am 6 weeks and 6 days today! 

2. Any appointments this week? Nope! Not until May 7. I don't totally mind waiting that long because I'm hoping to see the baby looking more like a baby at that stage! I am living vicariously through all the other u/s posts though :smile:

3. Symptoms? Nausea, heartburn, breast tenderness, tired

Not so far!

My daughter (almost 6 on May 18!) is her daddy to a T! And my 3 year old son is me to a T! We're hoping this one is a perfect mix :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat That's adorable, but I get it too...I have to have my space, as well!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Thanks @PensiveCrayon for taking the lead on this thread every week. I think your questions are fine! 

@kristah2 this is a new situation for me too but fwiw, I’m inclined to hold off on the bed conversion for us until it seems necessary. 

I’m also not getting a ton of new stuff this time around. A double stroller or board, new bottle pieces, a few pieces of nb/3mo winter clothing since we had a summer baby the first time.

The only splurge I might make is the newborn seat for the stokke Tripp Trapp if I can track one down. I wished I’d gotten one when our son was little so the high chair could work in the early months as an elevated lounger, but it’s only sold in Europe so you have to find someone offloading one in the US. I’m going to keep an eye out this time around. 

December 18, 6w 1d

Not until next week. Counting down the days and hoping for good news. 

3. Symptoms? 
    Nothing big, just sleepier than normal. That’s similar to my first pregnancy first trimester. 

Just beginning to think about stroller options with two kids. Our son will be almost 2.5 when the new baby is due and I’m wondering about a double stroller v. rider board. We have a city mini gt, which we love, but it doesn’t take a board well. We might consider the CMGTD, which is pretty narrow for a double. 

He looks a lot like my husband, which is adorable. His personality is a bit more like me but he’s his own little person too. 
  • Options
    @maebyemby We have the Tripp Trapp! I didn’t realize it had that attachment though. I’m trying to decide if we should get another or what to do. Also trying to decide on the board vs. double stroller but leaning toward the stroller. I like taking daily walks around the neighborhood and my son won’t even be 2 when the baby is born. I don’t think he’s going to want to hold on for 40+ minutes. Plus I occasionally jog/lope. 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    We bought the Baby Jogger city Select for my son and we love it! We have only used it as a single stroller, but I highly recommend it! I am excited to use it as a double, too.
  • Options
    Wish I knew!! I'm thinking around 12/10-12/12

GD class yesterday, went well! I'm feeling way better about this. First OB appointment is Friday at 1! Not thinking I'll get an U/S, but I know I'll need one soon for dating purposes!

3. Symptoms? 
    Nausea, but also ravenous at times, sore breasts, moody

Nothing I can think of at the moment

I think looks wise he's a decent combo of both of us, but leans a little more towards DH. Personality, according to MIL he's "just like [BIL]" which annoys me for some reason, lol. More so her saying it all the time annoys me.

@PensiveCrayon we just bought a new infant seat and a double stroller. If it's a girl (or even a boy, let's face it I have no control) new clothes will be bought or made, and I'll probably make some newborn sized cloth diapers, too. Maybe new bottles, I read you're supposed to replace for each kid, but...I plan to just sterilize really well. And of course I'll call insurance to get a new breast pump, or maybe buy one if they only have the one I had last time, it wasn't bad, I just feel like there's gotta be a better one for me.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon We've got the First Years Close and Secure Sleeper. DockaTot just looked like an accident waiting to happen (and it's like five times the price, so that definitely made the decision easier :D ).
  • Options
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? December 21 / 5 weeks 5 days

2. Any appointments this week? Tuesday May 1st. Dying to see a little baby.

3. Symptoms? Sore boobs, heartburn, food aversions, tired 

I can't be the only one that is kind of sad about having a Christmas baby. I hope this baby comes out early because I refuse to be in the hospital on Christmas or even Christmas Eve.

In looks - My 5 year old son looks like me & my 2 year old son is my husband's twin. In attitude and personality - I'd say it's actually the same, My 5 year old is calm and quiet and enjoys playing alone (how I was as a child) and my 2 year old is crazy, literally crazy (just like his dad was as a child)
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies! This is my first time posting in this thread since I just joined this week. I’m a mom of two girls 4 and 2. I have had two m/c, my first was in 2012, then I had my two girls, and just recently miscarried again in January of this year. Pgal brain is really getting me but I am trying hard not to let all my joy be stolen by fear! 

1. When is your EDD/how far along? 4w5d according to O

2. Any appointments this week? No, I have my 6w ultrasound on Friday the 4th and I am so anxious about it! 

3. Symptoms? No symptoms. I never get symptoms in early pregnancy and it makes me nervous every time. 

5. GTKY: Who does your child/ren take after? My oldest takes after me more and the youngest takes after my husband more. But I think they are both a good mix of both of us and they actually look a lot alike.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• Options
    @asun123 I always said I would avoid a December baby. *TW* Now though that I understand how hard it can be to get pregnant and keep a pregnancy I will just be so grateful if this little bean is healthy. *End TW* 
    Luckily my DS is only 2 so if we have to have Christmas a few days late, he won’t care. My EDD is 12/31, so I’m hoping for closer New Year’s than Christmas. I would love to not go into January so the whole pregnancy and delivery fall on one deductible, but we shall see.

• Options
    @kristah2 I would leave him in the crib as long as he is happy and sleeping well! 

Both my girls transitioned early but if they would have been happy good sleepers in the crib then we wouldn’t have transitioned them!

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    EDD 12/30/13

• Options
    @asun123 I always said I never wanted a December baby because of Christmas. We ended up having to push back TTC so many times and then I thought I was totally out this cycle that I was just happy to be pregnant! We'll make it work :) I do know someone whose granddaughter was born on Christmas Eve or something like that, so they throw her a party on her half birthday in June! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    katy0990 said:
    @asun123 I always said I would avoid a December baby. *TW* Now though that I understand how hard it can be to get pregnant and keep a pregnancy I will just be so grateful if this little bean is healthy. *End TW* 
    Luckily my DS is only 2 so if we have to have Christmas a few days late, he won’t care. My EDD is 12/31, so I’m hoping for closer New Year’s than Christmas. I would love to not go into January so the whole pregnancy and delivery fall on one deductible, but we shall see.

*TW** That is how I feel too. I've been trying for this baby for so long and after having two miscarriages last year, I am beyond happy that I'm pregnant again and that everything is going smoothly. But then I'm just like, "Really? Really, fertility gods? Christmas Time? Come on..." Hahaha, but I'll take it! 
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! I just realized the reply I wrote earlier in this thread I thought I was in the PGAL thread. So sorry, I should have put trigger warnings but didn’t realize I was in the wrong thread.

TTC #1 since 10/11
    EDD 12/30/13