Options

WTF w/o 4/25

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTF w/o 4/25

• Options
    I am waking up in the night with the worst inner thigh pain. It’s so high it almost feels like it’s in my groin too, like I’ve been riding a horse all day the day before. (And let me just say the most strenuous thing I do all day is lift my toddler)
    I don’t remember this at all with my first pregnancy but it hurts to even roll over in bed. 

Also, yesterday the plumbing went out in our 1930s home and it’s going to be a 6 hour job to fix it because our plumbing wasn’t done correctly from the start. We had to stay at my in laws last night because we cannot be without a toilet all night and they aren’t starting until 8 am today.  The most embarrassing thing is that DH was at work while the plumber was there so I was back and forth on the phone with him and dealing with the plumber who I was worried was trying to sell me something more than I need, and had my two year old in the background crying for dinner. Long story short I ended up crying in front of the plumber. 
    Poor guy was so horrified and saying “I’m so sorry my heart goes out to you” blah blah blah and I pretty much yelled “I’m fine I’m just pregnant!” 
    Conveniently, DH just got a camera system similar to ring and since I was on the porch, he got to witness the whole thing.
    Just WTF about all of it. 
  • Options
    @missybutler94 Oh dear, that's awful. All of it. Cry it out, girl. Cry it out. 

@mrsbubbles-2 That llama made me LOL. It's the little things. 

I have no WTF... yet. The day is young. Don't want to waste it on something not worthy.  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My WTF is bed rest. I finished all my work I could do from home yesterday, did 15 sudoku puzzles, filed my nails, played 2+ hours of bejeweled, and watched 10 episodes of sons of anarchy. I know this is what I need to do for baby right now, and I am not the first nor the last person that has to spend time on bed rest, but I’m bored! Maybe this should have been a BF Monday post  :D
  • Options
    @missybutler94 this is the exact reason when anyone comes to our home to do work I make sure DH is there. I hate feeling taking advantage of. I also had a neighbor who DH enlisted to fix a door knob, come on to me. After that I refuse to be in my home alone with any man fixing something. Sorry you had a melt down, it sounds like the whole thing was overwhelming. 

@kc0711 I missed it. Why are you on bed rest? 
  • Options
    @ssthomps I started having contractions on Monday for no reason, and with baby’s umbilical cord blocking her way out, I’m on bed rest until the contractions stop. 
  • Options
    @ssthomps I don’t blame you!! I was so mean to the poor guy today because I am just so overwhelmed, when DH got home I barely spoke to him again and just let them talk.
    DH was so nice to him and understood everything he was saying and the guy seemed so relieved. I felt bad but unless I absolutely have to I don’t want to deal with stuff like that without DH home. It makes me uncomfortable for so many reasons! That’s crazy that your neighbor would even make any kind of pass at you! Did DH freak out?!

@kc0711 I’m so sorry to hear you’re on bed rest for that. It can’t be fun AT ALL and it’s always so nerve wracking when something like that happens.
    FX you can get off bed rest soon!

another WTF is that we are also getting closet organizers installed this week, so we tore everything out of our hall closet and DH got
    the bright idea to paint it with this sample jar we had from when we moved. Guess what? It wasn’t enough paint. So now at 9 pm I’m sitting eating ice cream waiting on DH to get back from home depot with more paint so we can finish before the closet people arrive tomorrow at 9 am.
    JUST WTF. The next few weeks better be relaxing!!!
  • Options
    @kc0711 oh no. Lets hope this wassnt something that is going to keep happening. I haven’t had contractions, but I have definitely had more pressure and Braxton Hicks this time. There is a lot of pressure down low and it makes me so uncomfortable. 

@missybutler94 glad to hear DH came to the rescue. 
    Yes DH was livid and was quite alright with me declining being home alone with a random person in our house.