Lots of rolling movement and elbows from the baby 
    Appointments/US this week
    none this week
    Random Questions
    none
    Rants/Raves
    none
    GTKY: Biggest pet peeve? 
    I dislike when people are late or worse make me late places aka my dh drives me insane. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

How far along today? How big is baby?

29 Weeks, baby is the size of an acorn squash

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

I cant sleep! I never had this problem with either of my previous 2 pregnancies but I find I'm up at 4 am ready to go
    none this week
    Random Questions
    Cant think of one
    Rants/Raves

people who chew with their mouth open/talk with food in their mouths

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    How far along today? How big is baby? 27 weeks, baby is a head of lettuce (according to the bump)

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms? constipation even with diet change and daily stool softeners. 

Appointments/US this week? None!

Random Questions? None

Rants/Raves? I'm getting an outie belly button with this baby. I didn't with the other 2 but its already appearing and I have a ways to go still!

Fake people who manipulate others. 

• Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 26 weeks baby is the size of a bunch of kale or zucchini 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: upper back continuing to ache lately. Mainly after sitting at my desk all day during work. Random rash in my underarm area. 

Appointments/US this week: regular check up and glucose test on Thursday and we have our growth scan on Friday. Can’t wait to see baby! 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: I guess it’s somewhat of a rave, last week I brought up to my boss how I was disappointed with the final decision in the candidate for the position I had interviewed for. Initially I was told that the person had a lot more experience and in reality they hired someone with less work experience in both type of work and years. She understood and although the decision was out of her hands, we got to talking about my job and my expectations. The conversation ended with her guaranteeing me flexibility in my schedule after maternity leave—which is needed and then at the end of the week she informed me that I would get a small raise. So moral of the story is, be a voice for yourself. My husband encouraged me to talk to her and it paid off. 

GTKY: Biggest pet peeve? I agree with everyone’s pet peeves above. Hate when someone else makes me late, people chewing with their mouth open or very loudly (like my cubicle neighbor), and fake people. Also adding I hate when someone says they have something to tell you but then say they’ll tell you later. Either tell me now or not at all! Lol 
  • Options
    I'm a day late...
    27 weeks baby is the size of a lettuce

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: Mostly just a lot of aching in the lower abdominal/pelvic area.  I also have lots of heartburn and I get full easily.

Appointments/US this week: I have a regular checkup on Thursday and they'll also be doing my GD test.

Random Questions: n/a

Rants/Raves: It is finally getting warm and feeling like spring around here (Massachusetts)!  Although today it is raining, but that's okay. 

GTKY: Biggest pet peeve? Blatant hypocrisy.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 "I dislike when people are late or worse make me late places aka my dh drives me insane."
    My husband has the weirdest habit of getting SUPER chatty whenever I'm trying to leave the house (if we're not going somewhere together).  He'll be quiet all morning and suddenly as I'm trying to get myself out the door he wants to have this big discussion about something.  It's usually important enough that I feel bad/rude cutting him off immediately.  9/10 times it's why I'm 5 or so minutes late.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

krystlerr you must be my symptom sister haha my upper back kills too and this past weekend I saw a random rash under my underarm area as well. I thought it was just my shirt, but still there.

krystlerr & amdftw  I have my Glucose test Thursday too! Good luck ladies!

• Options
    31 weeks (on Tuesday...I'm a late slacker with the end of the semester).  Baby is a zucchini? 
    New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    BH, cramping, itchy belly, and now itchy boobs. And all the heartburn. 
    None this week. = 
    Random Questions
    None. 
    Rants/Raves
    Yay for no GD, boo for this baby being super large (97th percentile), and the itchy boobs, which will be the end of me. 
    Elementary school drop off/pick up.  Makes me stabby every time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~