October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

What did you do this weekend?

Any fun plans for the week ahead?

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    We had a fun, busy weekend with SS. Yesterday we did some gardening and played laser tag with my siblings. It was his reward for getting good behavior marks in school. Today we had a play date with one of his best friends and I got some girl talk in with my friend while boys played. 

This week is my monthly check up. I've also got two really busy days at work. I'm already looking forward to next weekend!
  • Options
    We all went to Denver for the weekend to do some shopping. DS, being 7, was in dire need of jeans! The 6 pairs we bought him at the beginning of the school year, all but one have holes in the knees. We got to take DD to the American Girl store. She had money from my mom from her birthday to buy her Luciana Vega doll's accessories. It is such a cool store! I was a huge American Girl fanatic when I was younger, and I still get excited about it! We got to stay at one of DH's cousins, who married one of my really good friends, place for night. It was so awesome to be together and catch up!  They have two girls that are close to our girls' age and they had so much fun together. We bought a baseball mitt for DS and he's so excited to get to play with it! 
    We just got home about 7:30 so the kiddos can get to bed at a decent time. My cat was so excited to see me so I could refill her food bowl. But she is sitting on my lap so maybe she did miss me a little! We all went out back and played with the dog for awhile, and DS gave her the new toy we bought her. 
    This week, DS has a field trip that I can go along, other than that, nothing new. I still have a sink full of dishes, so that is a thing that needs done. It hurt my OCD to leave em when we left. I hate coming home to a bunch of dirty dishes! Even tho it was just a day. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Went shopping with my eldest and youngest daughters and my mom Saturday. Didn't find anything I wanted but it was nice to get out.

Sunday hubby and I took our three little ones out for Earth Day. They learned about conservation and had fun at the aquarium. I got tired out from the walking, but it was worth it. No fun plans for the week, but I do have an appointment with my midwife Thursday. I hope to hear the baby's heartbeat again.
  • Options
    Had a great weekend! Spring is finally here, so we went on a 3 hour hike with the dog on Sunday. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018